FTZ piped 400 Blaster vid

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
Something new for you guys. I'll admit I have to get used to shifting- the rpms go so fast and alot higher.
I now need more gear then my 14/40's I thinkin maybe 16/40. That should let me leave in 1st.
All starts were from 2nd, 1st is useless.
Basically I got more power everywhere!
Even with tired 90psi compression it rocks :)
Coming soon will be fresh Flotek drag ported top-end upgraded from my trail port I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
god damn man. i wish i didnt keep getting gayed by everyone and lossing money. just had another setback on my rebuild so now wont be together for awhile. if you were going to sell your blasty, how much would you ask for it?

Paul that thing rips.Can't wait to see that thing run with the drag port and I know it will cause the man who knows his sh*t will be doing the porting.So I know it will be one hell of a machine.

god damn man. i wish i didnt keep getting gayed by everyone and lossing money. just had another setback on my rebuild so now wont be together for awhile. if you were going to sell your blasty, how much would you ask for it?

You'll get it together 89 and when you do all the set-backs will be forgotten.
If I had to sell it now I'd like to get $4-5k.

speech less! my blaster rips as well with the motor i have, but with yours its just amazing! comapred to mine your blaster throws dirt up into the ground like its nothing