Forum Supporter Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also believe this push for the switch to the new "vb-what the hell ever" and being able to personalize their profile page is an attempt to turn this into fagbook or myspace, which i am also against, it'll take up way too much bandwidth
keep your pretty flowered pages, graffiti walls and automatic
country western music bullshit on fagbook
it has no place here !!!!!

Hmmmm, gotta say after suffering through this 8 pages of Whah fuggin Whah this quote above is the ONLY thing I agree with, period.

Final Answer.... ;)

Hmmmm, gotta say after suffering through this 8 pages of Whah fuggin Whah this quote above is the ONLY thing I agree with, period.

Final Answer.... ;)

What, you don't agree with vagina's
Suggestion that I need a muzzle everytime
I disagree and squash all the whining about changing things that aren't
Broken

afadd0ab.jpg

I've been wanting a little more from the site for awhile , I'd just like a Banshee section .
I support the site because Its the best site that promotes Helping versus just a big Sack Fest . I've PM'd CBABER about it , and haven't seen a response .

i can take a ball busting all day long, when have you ever seen me on here crying, or saying ...and i qoute......
"i can't take this anymore, i'm gonna take a long break from here" ?????

bust away bro's, my nads are out and swingin away like pinata...............
14kzgw4.jpg

It's not a party without a pinyata(I dont know know to spell it) I dont know about anyoneelse here but my ballsack is like the car in this commercal(dont care to know how to spell that either cause i'm trying to make a point)

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome veedub commercial, referencing ball bustin !!!!!!!!

and just for our resident mispeller of "AMARICA" and others ......
pinyata is spelled "PINATA"
with one of these ~ above the first "A"
how you do that on a keyboard is beyond me

and stay tuned later for our new animated series............

AWK as "CHUCK NORRIS"............
126bwrc.jpg

VERSUS:

DAKOTA as "CAPTAIN AMARICA"...........
sbr0u9.jpg

Last edited:

Hahahahahahaaaa

I don't even care if the Forum doesnt even advertise that there are a sub sections for other Yamaha's . People will find out about it on their own .

and stay tuned later for our new animated series............

AWK as "CHUCK NORRIS"............
126bwrc.jpg

VERSUS:

DAKOTA as "CAPTAIN AMARICA"...........
sbr0u9.jpg

I thought it was captain Krylon!!!!

I love the site but am too tired of little to no change. I understand it does take time and effort but still. This is also why I opened 2x4 Strokes. I'm trying to get it populated, and when it happens I plan to listen very carefully to the community that the site runs around. Members MAKE a forum, if the members are not happy, it's not a happy forum. My view on things.

I love the site but am too tired of little to no change. I understand it does take time and effort but still. This is also why I opened 2x4 Strokes. I'm trying to get it populated, and when it happens I plan to listen very carefully to the community that the site runs around. Members MAKE a forum, if the members are not happy, it's not a happy forum. My view on things.

Here comes the awk bash parade.8-|

theres only a handful of peeps on here, (yeah i can count you all on one hand), that are demanding change,
wtf about the other 30,000 peeps that see nothing wrong with the way it is ?????,
and someone has to be the voice of them, might as well be me

like i said above, keep your fagbook like profiles outta here,
or better yet, head on over to 2x4/e2s, they have custom profiles ????

one of our good members has a fagbook like profile page over on e2s,
i can't even read what the hell it says, but i bet he sure feels all warm and fuzzy, cause "it's customized"

AWK how about we get some admins to chime in about these possible changes , WE get you detest Facebook and other social networking sites , if you ask me we BF is a narrow market Social Network " Awks wild ride " is clearly a social gathering of like minded individuals interested in socializing with each other . That's why we are all here in the 1st place . Tell me I'm wrong .

theres only a handful of peeps on here, (yeah i can count you all on one hand), that are demanding change,
wtf about the other 30,000 peeps that see nothing wrong with the way it is ?????,
and someone has to be the voice of them, might as well be me

like i said above, keep your fagbook like profiles outta here,
or better yet, head on over to 2x4/e2s, they have custom profiles ????

i can't even read what the hell it says, but i bet he sure feels all warm and fuzzy, cause "it's customized"

yea thats my profile on e2s he talking about...feel free to check it out..i had no idea how to do any of it, thats why its so f-ed up...but i can assure that its not all that warm and fuzzy for me..whatever the hell thats supposed to mean!

Sounds like he's calling you gay?

Sounds like he's calling you gay?

dakota, your wasting your breath bro,
i've stood side by side with craig at busco and threw back brews all weekend, plus he was here last year in september on awk mountain for the weekend.
if the man needed a place to stay right now all he'd have to do is call me,
sumthin you'll never have with anyone on here.
so your pussy lil whiny ass couldnt come between us with a crowbar,
but you may run home with it in your ass !!!!!
nice try for a rookie

watch............................

hey freek, ya fagbook profile sportin, head bangin fool !!!!!!!!!
c-ya at busco first, but when ya comin back to the mountain ??????

yea thats my profile on e2s he talking about...feel free to check it out..i had no idea how to do any of it, thats why its so f-ed up...but i can assure that its not all that warm and fuzzy for me..whatever the hell thats supposed to mean!

I thought we all liked it warm and fuzzy!!!! lol I:I

What needs to be changed here???

All I hear is people complaining that cbaber doesnt do anything???

Look back on his profile HE NEVER REALLY HAS and nobody has ever mentioned it untill recently, so i gota ask WHY, WHY does it matter its a website about blaster where people come to get help with there blasters and talk about blasters.

theres other sites like e2s that have subsections for different atvs. and thats where you should go if you want to talk about other atvs.

you guys are treating this website like a socializing only place and thats not what it is.

this site is fine by me, come on here and look up quick info or ask a question, and some socializing in the chat box.

Status
Not open for further replies.