Forum Supporter Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

darederek

May 31, 2010
Greensburg
okay guys im tired of no change around here. i understand hosting costs money but many people payed their $10 and we got no changes. this thread shows that people have asked but no one replies

http://www.blasterforum.com/feedback-10/blaster-forum-issues-id-like-address-39875/

so i'm going to try and get us a response.

"I refuse to pay my $10 supporter fee when my year is up. and i will never become a suppporter again unless i see some changes made. - darederek"

anyone with me post that quote in this thread replacing my name with yours. hopefully if we get a big turnout we can get some results from our money. tht stupid badge and green name isn't worth the money to me.

i just joined fordrangerforum.com, and they want $15 to support,
i also believe E2S is more loot too ????
i say $10 is a helluva a deal for the priceless info you get from here, and the ability to buy and sale your spare parts on here

quit your fuggin cryin about a stupid banner at the top, how long do you actually sit and stare at it anyway ?????

anyone signing up for this "dumb sh*t" will not be receiving my technical advice anymore

sorry derek, you're still my buddy, but i gotta disagree with this nonsense
and just why aren't you out riding today instead of nit-pickin "dumb sh*t" ??????

I vote to put a muzzle on awk.lol. I can understand wanting change but this has been tryed many times and ends up hitting a dead end. It is what it is. Sorry.

I have no problem with the site as is. My only problem is when I re-upped my subscription I did it wrong and the money went too the site and not my subscription so I can no longer post in the classifieds and I get those stupid adds. My fault though! Otherwise the site is awesome!

I have no problem with the site as is. My only problem is when I re-upped my subscription I did it wrong and the money went too the site and not my subscription so I can no longer post in the classifieds and I get those stupid adds. My fault though! Otherwise the site is awesome!

You do realize that if you PM any of the administrators they can straighten that out in a new york minute, right?

I'm with Awk..Derek, just ride dude! $10 a year for all the info we get and to buy and sell stuff is a deal. I JUST re-upped my subscription...and will do it again come next year too.

pm blasterfreek30 about this and he will set you free !!!!!!

@ dakota......they tried to muzzle hanibal lector too

2yxlq95.jpg

i just joined fordrangerforum.com, and they want $15 to support,
i also believe E2S is more loot too ????
i say $10 is a helluva a deal for the priceless info you get from here, and the ability to buy and sale your spare parts on here

quit your fuggin cryin about a stupid banner at the top, how long do you actually sit and stare at it anyway ?????

anyone signing up for this "dumb sh*t" will not be receiving my technical advice anymore

sorry derek, you're still my buddy, but i gotta disagree with this nonsense
and just why aren't you out riding today instead of nit-pickin "dumb sh*t" ??????

im saying what does the $10 actually get me? im comin up on 2k posts. i dont have to pay to post in classifieds. and you dont even have to sign up to get the info.

also i could care less about the banner. tht has nothing to do with why i made this. kroniks post made good points. were on a outdated vbulletin and people have been asking for things like forums for other bikes. we get nothing outta cbaber around here. he says there will be change then he goes blank for 3 months. the ads that non supporters see would more than pay for hosting. so where is the rest of the supporters money going? not to mention people who make donations. i feel like im putting my money in someones pocket. not getting it back in any way. ill throw my $10 out the window of the car if i wanna give it to somebody.

i dont want a argument, and me and you obviously dont agree on this topic, and also about not helping people who sign this, does that mean that you are going to stop helping non supporters two?

end rant

That's not rite. This is the united states of Amarica. Not united states of AWK. People have the rite to post there desire for improvement without fear of being black listed by you and your friends on this forum.

That's not rite. This is the united states of Amarica. Not united states of AWK. People have the rite to post there desire for improvement without fear of being black listed by you and your friends on this forum.

i agree with that one. going by that he might as well only help supporters. at least people signing this supported at least once

oh and people saying go ride, i gotta get my front rim fixed. had some issues 2 weekends ago. and ive been riding 2 out of the past 3 weekends.

You do realize that if you PM any of the administrators they can straighten that out in a new york minute, right?

I'm with Awk..Derek, just ride dude! $10 a year for all the info we get and to buy and sell stuff is a deal. I JUST re-upped my subscription...and will do it again come next year too.

my point is that you dont have to pay for info and once ur over 300 posts u dont have pay to buy or sell either. im getting nothing but the badge from my money

good idea,
congrats on being the first member of my new blacklist mr. dakota
you've been flirtin with disaster with me for a few weeks now, and you can now officially go fug yourself, it just may be the first piece of ass you've had lately

ps. re-read your above post, you don't even know how to spell "AMERICA"
let alone preach about it.
baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

forget it. let my word be heard. nothing else. thread closed

edit: gonna let it brew a little more. seen i had alot of people viewing. keep the arguing down people. if you dont like what i said. dont post

I've got a bad feeling about this....

@awk08, I just donated to everything2stroke.com (e2s) about a week and a half ago, still $10 dude....

same as kronik did with his thread, as soon as someone doesnt agree with what your tryin to say, you close the thread ?????
whats wrong with a good debate ???

Well this is the United States of Amarica ( sorry demon, I had to, it made me chuckle!)! Derek, no one pried that money out your hand. You don't HAVE to support but you also don't have to make a big stink about it either... Just don't support!

I'm also not saying Kronik didn't make some good points in his thread.. but I'm not going to make a thread just to complain about them.

same as kronik did with his thread, as soon as someone doesnt agree with what your tryin to say, you close the thread ?????
whats wrong with a good debate ???

i did it for arguing. ill go for a debate, but keep it that. if this stays a debate and not a argument, the thread stays open. as for debate. please answer to my reply awk. id like a good debate

if you dont like what i said. dont post

wait a minute....
i thought this was the united states of "AMARICA" <(dakota dictionary)
where everyone got a voice, agree or not ???

Well this is the United States of Amarica ( sorry demon, I had to, it made me chuckle!)! Derek, no one pried that money out your hand. You don't HAVE to support but you also don't have to make a big stink about it either... Just don't support!

I'm also not saying Kronik didn't make some good points in his thread.. but I'm not going to make a thread just to complain about them.

i dont mind supporting if we get something out of it. right now i dont see how i am. i would like to see change and me continue to support. so im trying to see if we can get some results

Status
Not open for further replies.