Forum Supporter Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see anything wrong with whoever feels like it, getting filthy dirty rich from any endeavor they so please,
someone is eating egg foo young, and suishi like a mo-fo right now from the blaster you ride, yeah even though you bought it used, the money originally went to japan, and we still bought them from 88-06 without much change, but all we do is cry now, cause we no longer can buy them at all
i'd be lost without this great place, just as it is
we're eatin caviar here right now, lets not biotch cause it's not off a silver spoon !!!!!

but i wanta the shiny :D

i agree the info is there and there were even threads made by cbaber with intentions of change. i just wanna see if i can get some results, if not, oh well.

i think it would be worth 10 to be a member...i mean im not even a member right now "cant find my wallet anyways" and i already learned tons and tons of shat from outher people. its def worth it.. and where my 10 bucks goes??? i really dont care honestly...because all i learned on here is worth it. no offence to anyone :)

i think it would be worth 10 to be a member...i mean im not even a member right now "cant find my wallet anyways" and i already learned tons and tons of shat from outher people. its def worth it.. and where my 10 bucks goes??? i really dont care honestly...because all i learned on here is worth it. no offence to anyone :)

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that if you PM any of the administrators they can straighten that out in a new york minute, right?

I'm with Awk..Derek, just ride dude! $10 a year for all the info we get and to buy and sell stuff is a deal. I JUST re-upped my subscription...and will do it again come next year too.

PM'd both freak and cbaber(sp). Freak didn't respond and cbaber said nothing he can do. He did say he would give me a couple months free with no adds and posting privileges. I guess it's my fault for not having the required 300 posts in almost 2 years. Once again this is all my fault so I'm not bitching just saying.

couldnt have said it better myself broI:I...btw u biotch about 10 bucks..ive put a few hundred bones into the forum....who cares!

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup yup. and im still learning stuff. im new to the whole mcblasty scene. but loving it tho :) by the way awkster. like i said befor im def trying to get some cash up to get the gixxer breaks :)

PM'd both freak and cbaber(sp). Freak didn't respond and cbaber said nothing he can do. He did say he would give me a couple months free with no adds and posting privileges. I guess it's my fault for not having the required 300 posts in almost 2 years. Once again this is all my fault so I'm not bitching just saying.

i believe freek has all those privilages now ????,
wait to see what he says
and lemme know what that is

btw...when did this take place ???

i would try to get to freak man. i know for a fact tht people have contacted him and got a donation changed to a subscription.

but i wanta the shiny :D

i agree the info is there and there were even threads made by cbaber with intentions of change. i just wanna see if i can get some results, if not, oh well.

What's not working for you now? What change you looking for?

really bro cause i didnt get any pm's from ya..weird!..but its all fixed nowI:I

i believe freek has all those privilages now ????,
wait to see what he says
and lemme know what that is

btw...when did this take place ???

Here is the PM sequence from cbaber

Hi,

Im sorry, there is not way to "fix" this. I am not able to reverse the reputation points and change the payment details at this time. I did however gave you a free 3 month subscription to a Supporting membership. Again, I'm sorry for not being able to help you more.

Thank You,
Eugene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant_mb
Is there any way to fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaber
Oh ok I do see what happened. You made a donation instead of a subscription on February 28th. For a donation you just received 10 reputation points.

Thanks,
Eugene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant_mb
Good morning,

I'm having a problem with the site. I donated last year and I guess my sub expired. I donated again a few days ago in hops that that would make the ads go away and allow me to post in and even reply to my current classified threads, but no luck. Can you help?

Thanks
Anthony

freek to the rescue!!!!!! how come cbaber didnt know how to do that???????

cause he was talking about changing payment details...when ant was givin credit for the donation in rep points and 3 free months

also everyone forgets that once they BECOME A SUPPORTER and not "donate"...they can change their own name to green in the user cp by adding themselves to the supporters group

I have no problem with the site the way it is...in fact I no longer have a Blaster but cant quit checkin in here. I've gotten a ton of info from the site and a great sponsor..... $10 bucks aint jack....why would cbaber even bother if he wasn't making money...more power to em

Status
Not open for further replies.