Forum Supporter Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWK how about we get some admins to chime in about these possible changes , WE get you detest Facebook and other social networking sites , if you ask me we BF is a narrow market Social Network " Awks wild ride " is clearly a social gathering of like minded individuals interested in socializing with each other . That's why we are all here in the 1st place . Tell me I'm wrong .

if the admins wanted bothered with this petty bullshit, they'd gladly chime in, don't think they didnt see all this, cause they have !
you guys should all feel grateful anyone is even paying any attention to any of this, even if it's only me, negatively, thats better than none at all

FU if you can't take a little playing.

Sounds like he's calling you gay?

dakota, your wasting your breath bro,
i've stood side by side with craig at busco and threw back brews all weekend, plus he was here last year in september on awk mountain for the weekend.
if the man needed a place to stay right now all he'd have to do is call me,
sumthin you'll never have with anyone on here.
so your pussy lil whiny ass couldnt come between us with a crowbar,
but you may run home with it in your ass !!!!!
nice try for a rookie

watch............................

hey freek, ya fagbook profile sportin, head bangin fool !!!!!!!!!
c-ya at busco first, but when ya comin back to the mountain ??????

So let me ask this question , Do the Admins NOT Awk ( I'm already aware of his opinion ) Do you think that Expanding the base users of BF would Benefit or Hurt our membership and annual budget? I work for a big company and on a annual basis They ask our opinions on what could be done better and what changes would benefit the work group In categories of Safety , Revenue and Morale . So we have a site feedback section. When can we get definitive answers to our feedback?

So let me ask this question , Do the Admins NOT Awk ( I'm already aware of his opinion ) Do you think that Expanding the base users of BF would Benefit or Hurt our membership and annual budget? I work for a big company and on a annual basis They ask our opinions on what could be done better and what changes would benefit the work group In categories of Safety , Revenue and Morale . So we have a site feedback section. When can we get definitive answers to our feedback?

That's one of the problems. Awk thinks he runs this forum and alot of people are afraid to speak against his opinion.

Not necessarily true dakota. I sass off to AWK almost weekly I think. I've called him plenty of names including "Old Fart" "Geiser" and many others. Most of it is in good humor but I have spoken up to him multiple times. You can't win a sass battle with the awkster. It just doesn't happen. This site is fine the way it is in my opinion. I mean how many problems do we encounter everyday? I don't remember one time recently that the site wouldn't open on my computer, something that happens on a monthly basis on E2S. I like this site but the childish whining behavior is pushing me to the point of almost leaving.

YALL DONT LIKE THIS FORUM AND THE WAY ITS RUN GTFO!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE QUIT CRYING ALREADY. you have a place to come and find out anything you want on a blaster and have a place to chat with friends what more do you want. jeez

YALL DONT LIKE THIS FORUM AND THE WAY ITS RUN GTFO!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE QUIT CRYING ALREADY. you have a place to come and find out anything you want on a blaster and have a place to chat with friends what more do you want. jeez

I'd just like a little more for my money and to know at least my opinions and ideas are even considered and given answers as to why they aren't implemented .

I'd just like a little more for my money and to know at least my opinions and ideas are even considered and given answers as to why they aren't implemented .

brother for 10 bucks a year i think we are getting a pretty good deal. i too would like to see different quad sub sections but then again we are a specific model forum so i cant really gripe. you cant expect someone to change a whole site and run it different just because a few peeps sold their blaster have a different quad now. i just dont see any problems with the forum now, it works when i log on and i can find any answer i want so far im happy to be a part of this place..except for all the crying daily on wanting a change

Im with '98BlasterBoy and 3 Wh33l3r Rid3r I've never had a problem with the site ever and agree with you guys. If you honestly look for what your trying to find and dont see it here you don't belong on a computer much less a quad. '98BlasterBoy and 3 Wh33l3r Rid3r I think staying out of the old guys way is a good idea. So they can beat each other to a pulp untill they get it outta their systems.............

brother for 10 bucks a year i think we are getting a pretty good deal. i too would like to see different quad sub sections but then again we are a specific model forum so i cant really gripe. you cant expect someone to change a whole site and run it different just because a few peeps sold their blaster have a different quad now. i just dont see any problems with the forum now, it works when i log on and i can find any answer i want so far im happy to be a part of this place..except for all the crying daily on wanting a change

I've never wanted to change " the whole site " Just add a little to it . I agree for 10 bucks a year we get a lot . If I was asked to pay an extra 5-10 a year and get a Sub section for Banshees , it would be worth it to me . If I didn't think the site was worth it , I wouldn't be paying the meager 10 bux as it is . But because I do pay it , I should have a say just like anyone else . We were even told by Baber himself we would see these changes a long time ago , if he never intended on implementing some or any of the suggestions we provided , why did he bother to ask. Just how I Feel about it is all

This is BLASTERFORUM.COM you idiots...

if you want info on other quads, go to a forum pertaining to that quad. dont come to BLASTERFORUM.COM for info about a banshee or a yfz or trx.

and if your crying about the $10 a year, just quit your subscription. problem solved. I dont have money to spare for a membership, so i didnt renew. this site works fine without my $10, and if you have a problem with it, it probably doesnt need your $10 either.

AMEN to all the above posts

@ blastard, i have no problem with a few different subsections, i understand the connection we get to here, no matter if we still own a blaster or not

my original resistance to this is over the whining about updating to VB-what the hell ever, so the profiles can be made all pretty like myspace and fagbook, by this new generation of fagbook junkies, and one in particular who went and made his own website, and is now pushing to implement those features here, which dont get me wrong, i give the kid kudo's for all he knows, and his website, but we do not need that sh*t here
it is a pure waste of time, energy, bandwidth and money

and i was egged on to push this further by dakota just being dakota, disagreeing with me at every chance he gets, so i oblidge him every time he needs added attention, since his bike, or lack of riding it, doesn't garner much attention anymore

@myusername, your supporting dues will be paid asap, i like to donate here and there so it might as well go for someones dues, i could care less about gold bars under my avatar

Sounds like he's calling you gay?

dakota, your wasting your breath bro,
i've stood side by side with craig at busco and threw back brews all weekend, plus he was here last year in september on awk mountain for the weekend.
if the man needed a place to stay right now all he'd have to do is call me,
sumthin you'll never have with anyone on here.
so your pussy lil whiny ass couldnt come between us with a crowbar,
but you may run home with it in your ass !!!!!
nice try for a rookie

watch............................

hey freek, ya fagbook profile sportin, head bangin fool !!!!!!!!!
c-ya at busco first, but when ya comin back to the mountain ??????

lmfao....at least u said headbangin lol....u know we will be back to the mountain in oct bro

and i was egged on to push this further by dakota just being dakota, disagreeing with me at every chance he gets, so i oblidge him every time he needs added attention, since his bike, or lack of riding it, doesn't garner much attention anymore.

You just don't like the fact that I don't bow down to you like most do. Attention? I think you better go back and look at all the threads you have jacked with your pics and BS. You have been trying for a long time to get a battle started between us with your PM BS. I'm 41 not 14. Your not going to control my opinion. I have a life other then this forum. I'm not asking for change on this forum but I think it's BS that you threaten people to not post the petition .

One change I would like would be the riding info (states/prov) be at the bottom of the drop down and for sale nearer top. I:I

I would like more smilies :DI:I

No need for subforums for other quads, if I need a Banshee answer I'll trust one of 20,000 members on BHQ. I joined YFZ Central just to try to pick up A-arms and shocks until I read enough to realize it wasn't that good of an idea UNTIL I read Blaners swap with keeping the X Y Z dimentions correct.

As for making money I doubt anyones getting rich off this site. Those adds us poor members see how many clic, and how many actually buy? This money angle has been beat to death on BHQ. Usually there are costs just to keep it running. I like being on here to learn about Blasters and help others that might be less mechanically able. Plus when it comes to a problem, it's better to have the resorce of 10,000 minds looking at it from all angles. Cause you wouldn't want to rely on just my brain, it barely survived the 70s. :DI:I

One change I would like would be the riding info (states/prov) be at the bottom of the drop down and for sale nearer top. I:I

I would like more smilies :DI:I

No need for subforums for other quads, if I need a Banshee answer I'll trust one of 20,000 members on BHQ. I joined YFZ Central just to try to pick up A-arms and shocks until I read enough to realize it wasn't that good of an idea UNTIL I read Blaners swap with keeping the X Y Z dimentions correct.

As for making money I doubt anyones getting rich off this site. Those adds us poor members see how many clic, and how many actually buy? This money angle has been beat to death on BHQ. Usually there are costs just to keep it running. I like being on here to learn about Blasters and help others that might be less mechanically able. Plus when it comes to a problem, it's better to have the resorce of 10,000 minds looking at it from all angles. Cause you wouldn't want to rely on just my brain, it barely survived the 70s. :DI:I

thats pretty much how I feel. If you cant find it here however unlikely go somewhere else if you have to, and tell us about your incredible build you got going with the parts you could or couldent find here. With every one here as nice and friendly as they are how could you not find what your looking for in a "problem free" site. If you have a small problem finding it because of a small glitch I just try something else to get it solved on my own. I might be very old to some people but I know how to solve my problems well enough not to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.