First time registrating mx! Help!!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
Ok so I'm trying to register fr the thunder in the sand series do wildwood, and I wanted to be in the quad c class. Is this a pro class? This might be my first race if raceway park doesn't open before June. Any advice for first time registering and first race???

i have none myself, but if i were in your shoes, i'd try to find someone local who has raced there, maybe on the tracks webite listings of previous winners, then track him down thru facebook or sumthin, and ask for help registering, i'd say more than likely he, or someone in charge of this registration would be more than willing to guide you thru the process

If you have a local shop that isnt a dealership they can usually help. Most of the time most of the local shop guys race so they know what to do when it comes to that stuff.

If you have a local shop that isnt a dealership they can usually help. Most of the time most of the local shop guys race so they know what to do when it comes to that stuff.

/\/\ i like that idea too !!!!!

i do know most sanctioned races require nerfs, tether kill switch, and approved riding gear, i see you have most of that ???

theres not alot to it. If you can't find anyone to help you, show up a little earlier and get to the sign up shed/registration area. 99% of the time the person taking your money will help you through the process. If its an ama sanctioned race you will need an ama card ($39) plus your entry fee typically ($25-$35) and you may need a district card depending on the track ($19) plus you'll have to sign a release form saying that if you get hurt, you're responsible for paying your med bills. All the numbers that I came up with are from my local track and yours may vary

i do know most sanctioned races require nerfs, tether kill switch, and approved riding gear, i see you have most of that ???

yupp i have all of those including a AMA

theres not alot to it. If you can't find anyone to help you, show up a little earlier and get to the sign up shed/registration area. 99% of the time the person taking your money will help you through the process. If its an ama sanctioned race you will need an ama card ($39) plus your entry fee typically ($25-$35) and you may need a district card depending on the track ($19) plus you'll have to sign a release form saying that if you get hurt, you're responsible for paying your med bills. All the numbers that I came up with are from my local track and yours may vary

i wanted to register online, because a lot of people go to that race, and i wanted to get my number and as far as everything legal, i got all that :)

they have a 200 cc 2 stroke class thats what ya want.... if u reg c class that is with 450's
as long as you are still15.... i checked the box for ya
https://www.thundermoto.com/index.p...Id=2&controller=event&task=individualRegister

There may also be a width restriction, here in Oz it is 1270mm.

yea i was thinking about that, but i wasent sure if u reallys hould, cuse i wanted to get into as many races a possible, and i think quad C has 3 motos if im crrect.

ya c is a beginner class with crazy riders :} b is the next step up then A then pro .... u would be c
my son raced with 450's a few times ..... u wont get the holeshot but u can pickem off 1 by 1

and awk it was a accident :}

Both .... if not the 200 cc and 300 cc 4stroke ... bikes will be alot closer as will riders
there may be a age limit on the c class... it may be 16