First blaster ever

i'll get some in action pics out at my parents' house. I'll get some pictures of the parts and stuff. anyone run an FMF pipe and boysen dual stage reeds? trying to figure out what jets i need to order....

okay got a 250r rear shock on the way and a set of DG nerfs. gotta love ebay lol. I should be getting to know the UPS and USPS guys this week lol

well bad news, upon further inspection both clutch assemblies i got with it are junk. trying to decide what to do, kinda out of money but out of the wiseco and hinson clutch baskets which do you guys recommend? gonna paint the frame now, looking for some blue plastics, gonna do silver hammertone on the frame and black hammertone on the a arms and the swinger. I'll hopefully be getting some brake brackets and stuff made this weekend. i got the boyesen dual stage reeds coming and the rest of my stuff to finish up my carb ordered.

well bad news, upon further inspection both clutch assemblies i got with it are junk. trying to decide what to do, kinda out of money but out of the wiseco and hinson clutch baskets which do you guys recommend? gonna paint the frame now, looking for some blue plastics, gonna do silver hammertone on the frame and black hammertone on the a arms and the swinger. I'll hopefully be getting some brake brackets and stuff made this weekend. i got the boyesen dual stage reeds coming and the rest of my stuff to finish up my carb ordered.

Sounds like a nice color combo. I was hoping you were gonna paint the frame, looks like someone did a quick job before you got it. I used to store parts in my apt on the second floor, but I never put one together inside an apt. LMFAO!! I:I Good luck!!

yeah, i'm actually kinda pissed at this point i bought it in boxes but "everything is there to put it together" well there was no crank and both clutch baskets were junk. feeling a little taken at this point honestly. /end rant

ANYWAY the frame is a really sh*tty quicky paint job and i'm out of money to spend so its probably gonna get assembled as a roller and i'll get the motor all together minus the clutch and just have to sit on it for a little while. looking for blue plastics for this thing...gonnna have blue nets in the nerfs i bought and doing all blue fuel lines/overflow. if anyone has a decent rear fender for cheap from a blaster/banshee/raptor 700 let me know....

more pics:
some goodies that got here sliders, 14t sprocket, chain, wiseco crank and piston, vito's top end kit, and the banshee rear brake setup with park brake block off on it
15761_168606811490_507281490_3403629_368407_n.jpg

aluminum rod out of an AA/FA fuel altered next to the new crank....

15761_168606816490_507281490_3403630_1803817_n.jpg

15761_168606826490_507281490_3403631_7601299_n.jpg

and the bike nearly naked...
15761_168606876490_507281490_3403637_4368472_n.jpg

gonna be fab'n up the brakes and extending the swinger this weekend. i'll probably be painting in a week or two if i don't kick some serious ass thiss weekend

okay, got some extra brackets cut off and stripped the majority of the stuff off the frame, i'm gonna add a couple gussets tomorrow and then hopefully paint the frame and a arms and have it on some wheels before heading back tomorrow night.

its an aluminum one for either a kieth black or donovan hemi...can't remember what the guy run now. its out of basically a funny car with a different kind of body. that one had about 150-200 passes on it so it was time to replace the set

its an aluminum one for either a kieth black or donovan hemi...can't remember what the guy run now. its out of basically a funny car with a different kind of body. that one had about 150-200 passes on it so it was time to replace the set

Black Reign!!! Come on man.... Also, everyone can thank me for forcing the paintjob... LOL!!! My apartment looked like a blaster vomited all over the place... :D

OKAY finally made some progress again, it got painted around thanksgiving, Silver hammertone on the frame and the a arms and stuff are gonna get painted as soon as the weather warms up again. gonna do those black, and gonna paint the jug black and then sand the edges of the fins. I'm looking for some black or blue plastics and gonna have to order a billet clutch basket this week. I'll try to get more pics up as soon as i can.

Sounds cool! Keep up the work, its had to keep the same motivation throughout the whole rebuild. I know I lose the fire I had for it after awhile, things come up, life gets in the way and a month has gone by without any progress on it.

yeah, right now i'm trying to figure out what to do with the front brakes. i was gonna buy conversion spindles but the thing had pinch bolts top AND bottom so i'm a little confused.....

got a PE clutch basket a 34mm Keihin carb, and a SMS intake to throw on it this weekend. might even get the motor into the chassis if its nice enough outside

i need to rename this the FML build, as I was torquing the pressure plate bolts the last one snapped off. time to pull the whole damn thing apart again to fix it. the last time i worked on it the head studs pulled out of the jug when i torqued them. i'm getting a little too good at fixing threads and extracting bolts.....

ok the quad had been moved up to my gf's place so i can actually work on it when i want to, tweaked the front bumper so it fit, gonna order some cables on friday. need to get a throttle cable and then i'm gonna wait to do the front hydro's till i have a couple extra bucks to send my spindles to norman420 to have them modified. found a used set of plastics in white which has the maier racing front, going to get the rears eventually too i think but for now i'll just deal with stock ones. only things i really need to get are:

-throttle cable for 34mm Keihin
-possibly a new cable for the front brakes for now
-air filter (probably going to be a uni)
-silencer....not sure what i'm doing yet, the FMF one was garbage, looks like the pipe cracked away from the silencer and they did a sh*tty job fixing it, the tube is actually almost closed off from the goobers inside.
-banshee rear brake hub

been polishing on the nerf bars...i'll try to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow of before and after....