First blaster ever

camera batteries are dead, i'll run down and get some pics tomorrow after class, got the motor sitting in it but i gotta pull it back out cuz the bolt holes for the exhaust are stripped

Ok all you pic whores!!!!!!!!!

here's where she's sitting now, not a lot of room to work
muskrat028.jpg

noticed my rear 250R shock has a Pro-Action sticker on it....maybe its been worked over a little? I'll get a picture of something that was engraved on it later.

muskrat029.jpg

painted and polished the ac racing bumper after a little tough love to get the bolt holes to line up

muskrat030-1.jpg

got that motor stuck in....gotta pull it back out to fix the holes for the exhuast X(

muskrat031.jpg

seeing how the nerfs will polish up....
muskrat033.jpg

starting to come together....
muskrat032.jpg

btw guys thanks for all the help you've given me whether you've known it or not. saved me a whole lot of money over the course of my build. I:I

when u get the thing all back together and rideable...burn those rear tires....burn as in burn out......there bald enough u should get some good spin! ahhaahha

the frame is a hammertone silver but you really can't see it in the pics, i'm gonna get some black hammertone paint to do the a arms and maybe the swinger now that its coming back off. but i've got a white maier racing front end coming and white rear fenders.

a local mx place has ITP holeshots for around 58 bucks a piece so it's gonna get some of those for the rear after the thing is broke in and i get some extra bucks. hopefully the plastics will be here by the middle of the week

ok fenders should be here soon along with my banshee rear brake hub and a yz85 silencer. i'll have to mod that when i go back to my parent's next time. i got a rear fender here so that i can figure out how/where to mount the rezzie for the rear shock. i think that i'm going to fiberglass up an airbox for it when i get a little more free time

more pics!
the O SH!T bug view
023.jpg

a few with the mock up of the plastics and the nerfs
021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

a decent before and after of the nerfs...before left, after to the right
008.jpg

just need to get some new allen buttonheads for the plastics, a gas tank cover, a throttle cable, and then mod up the intake for the 34PJ and get a uni filter and cage to throw in the stock airbox. need to make brackets for the rear brake caliper and get a pedal modded up too.

few more pics got the grips on and the stickers off the back, and actually got all the screws/bolts in the fender and grab bar...gonna have to do something about this bumper its all bent to hell and i can't get it to work right. waiting on a tank cover and uni, and front brake cables from members on here, got some works triple rates for 120 off of ebay too. but anyway on with the pics
yz85 silencer after i polished it....
007.jpg

DSCN3424.jpg

DSCN3425.jpg

going to use my old fmf, its not so bad after a little clean up and stuff...gonna repack it and bolt it on. should have my carb cable and idle screw for the stock carb today, gonna try to get throttle and clutch cables routed on it today. gonna be selling the yz85 silencer and possibly the SMS intake and 34mm PJ, just not sure that i'm gonna be doing enough to the motor to get it to work very well

yeah i'm gonna be selling it now and using my FMF one that looks about as nice...just don't have enough time when i'm around a welder to make this one work.

got my works triple rates today....kinda pissed the middle spring is broken on both and they were listed as good but needing a service so i'm hoping i can get that resolved. i'll just leave the stock front shocks on for now.