dumbasses are retarded

01blaster4life

Aug 19, 2009
central pa
feel like i shuld mention the stupidity of this one black kid in my school today,

In every english classroom in my school we have 25 mac laptops and this one black kid decides he wants to steal one and sell it but u can only log into them if you use ur school id and password and only work in the schools wireless network so u cant even rig it to work because u cant get on it without being inside the school, so then he shows everyone in my class n later in the day he got caught and his excuse was that he didnt no it was in his bag..... what a dumbass

how do u not know that you have a laptop in your bag... unless someone else stuck it in there on ya that would be the only way id think that would work. hmmmmm...........

Cuz where i live black people aren't very common, but he did no it was in his bag thts just wat he told the principals but didn't work cuz he showed me it n told me he was gona sell it. and hes 18 but hes in 11th grade n hes in county prison now and he just made bail last week from when he stole his neighbors car and drove it to school with a suspended license sooo hes in some deep sh*t

seems kinda funny y cant yu just say some kid yu make black people sound like there bad just my opinion

Y does everyone have to make such a big deal about race, color, everything....its not like he said, i hate black people....people just need to chill out about that...... people always say black people use food stamps, eat friend chicken, drink cooliad......well guess what....soooo do WHITE and a billion other races out there too sooooo....i mean gosh....just gets on my nerves these days because someone said somthing and people jump all over them....

dude i have a worse case.... wouldnt be surprised if it made the news, this real dumb kid was walikn along with bullets in his pockets..... he drops one right in front of a teacher, she asks whats that? ahh nothing hw says.... it was a 9mm pistol bullet... the teache told the school resource officer.... he had permission to search his locker.... found a 9mil pistol with a few rounds.... the po po had him in handcuffs walking out to the office..... kinda scared me cause if he turned that loose he coulda hurt me or other people.... the reallly scary thing is that his locker is like 10 away from me..... thats the kid who used to always bully me playing dodge ball in elementary school..... i knew he was up to somethin, he always acts strange...

feel like i shuld mention the stupidity of this one black kid in my school today,

In every english classroom in my school we have 25 mac laptops and this one black kid decides he wants to steal one and sell it but u can only log into them if you use ur school id and password and only work in the schools wireless network so u cant even rig it to work because u cant get on it without being inside the school, so then he shows everyone in my class n later in the day he got caught and his excuse was that he didnt no it was in his bag..... what a dumbass

just curious where you at in PA???

i like chicken... prefer grilled, or boneless skinless chicken, i like watermelon,, i like grape soda and grape drink, i enjoy coolaid when there is no dew in the house,

my post was wayy pointless but im white... and i enjoy the same things

seems kinda funny y cant yu just say some kid yu make black people sound like there bad just my opinion

Well the poor guys they kinda bring it on themselves. Not all but alot. More than average. But thats just factual. Poor black people, us whiteys need to quit hating. 8-|

ok, just my opinion.... but if they can walk around callin us white, why in any way is it not ok to call them black? we're white,they're black.... lets stick with the basics of color and just call it how it is? :)

what a f**ckin dipshit, he said black cuz he cant say ****** theres always someone who has to be the cyber killjoy...really who gives a sh*t ...

hes 1smart dude

dude u cant just come on to this forum and start cussin people out..... this is a family orientated forum! aj is black so deal with it! i hate racial debates like this so ur the one who is being the "dipshit" aj is a cool dude to talk to on the forum and is knowledgable...... its whats indide that matters!