fights??

blasterboy 2000

Sep 2, 2011
Tell some stories of a figt u have had. I will tell one of mine... I was at a skate park and a kid pulled a knife because he thought I called his sister a b**** so he came afyer.me... my friend some how knocked the knife out of his hand so he through a punch and hit me so u got back up and got pissed and I throwed a punch and my friend split it up but I got 2 hits in and broke his nose. Now yours

i was at the bar like 3 months ago, i had a friend up there that was with her extremely drunk mexican boyfriend....as soon as i get there he asks me "do u want to fight mother fuqer"...i told him that i didnt have time to mess with him right now and that i was just trying to have a good time...well after about the 5th time of asking me, i asked the owner of the bar if i were to knock his ass out, would they call the cops....lol he said no, so i took him out the front door, 2 pieced him, took my shirt off, and 2 pieced him again (goodnight)...they didnt call the cops but they did make me leave....aww poo :( and i was having a good time too

i was at the bar like 3 months ago, i had a friend up there that was with her extremely drunk mexican boyfriend....as soon as i get there he asks me "do u want to fight mother fuqer"...i told him that i didnt have time to mess with him right now and that i was just trying to have a good time...well after about the 5th time of asking me, i asked the owner of the bar if i were to knock his ass out, would they call the cops....lol he said no, so i took him out the front door, 2 pieced him, took my shirt off, and 2 pieced him again (goodnight)...they didnt call the cops but they did make me leave....aww poo :( and i was having a good time too

nice! can't stand nothing worse than a drunk smurf running their mouth. i know a few ppl that should have gotten the whole 8 piece meal. lmao!

last year i smashed kids head on his desk 4 times for calling me a pus**
and this year i punched a kid in the face for stealing me soda busting his lip
and a kid was choking a girl and pushed him then thought he could whoop my a** so we fought and long story short he tried to haymaker me and i gave one quick shot to the nose before it got broken up, i like violence I:I

last year i smashed kids head on his desk 4 times for calling me a pus**
and this year i punched a kid in the face for stealing me soda busting his lip
and a kid was choking a girl and pushed him then thought he could whoop my a** so we fought and long story short he tried to haymaker me and i gave one quick shot to the nose before it got broken up, i like violence I:I
thats good to know, ill keep an eye on the news for ya!!! lol!

Tell some stories of a figt u have had. I will tell one of mine... I was at a skate park and a kid pulled a knife because he thought I called his sister a b**** so he came afyer.me... my friend some how knocked the knife out of his hand so he through a punch and hit me so u got back up and got pissed and I throwed a punch and my friend split it up but I got 2 hits in and broke his nose. Now yours

was this really you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blasterboy 2000
When I was in 2nd grade, I was on the bus coming home after school. Kid next to me on the bus decides to start talking sh*t about my older brother. Eventually it got ugly, and I ended up wailing my fist into his face into the side of the bus. Keep in mind, I was 7 at the time. Later that day, his mom comes to my house and is asking why I "tripped him over when he was getting off of the bus, and then stomped on his face" ? Clearly that wasn't the right story, so after a little while my mom gets it all sorted out with the kids mom, and she finally gets the truth.

Ever since then, nobody has ever f*cked with me. They're are many MANY fights in high school, but I haven't been in one myself, and don't plan to be in one!

never had a full out fistfight, had a couple punches in then pushed off.. thats it tho, our school is so small no one fights... now this summer i might get a couple stories for you guys, got some sh*t talking bitches who need taught a lesson..

i havent got in a fight in the past 2 years. but thats cause im trying to be good this year. theres my freind sister bf that hit somebody with there own skateboard and gave him brain damage cause the kid threw the board at him lmao