fights??

This fight was back in 1989.

I hoped in my car and drove up to the local 7-11. When I pulled up, I seen a couple of local guys that I knew. It was no big deal because I never had a problem with them before. I get my stuff and go out to the car. The one guy starts lipping off at me about some stupid BS . I just tell him to STFU because he was three years younger then me plus I want to rush back to my girls house for a little something. As I start to pull away in the car,he runs out and kicks the car. Wrong move! I get out to kick the sh*t out of this guy. It takes a little time To get going at it because he's one of them guys that like to bounce around talking trash. He did make the mistake of get a little to close and got one across the chin. He drops to the ground face first and covers the back of his head with his hands . I'm on top of him putting knuckle lumps in the back of his head when a bunch of people rather and break it up. There's two guy hold me and one holding him when he breaks loose and comes over to get a hit in. He did get one hit in before another guy grabs him. I'm raged at getting hit in the face so I break loose and lay one hell of round house cloths line and knock out both him and the guy holding him. I heard someone yell the cops are on the way so I was out. Found out the next day that the guy holding him that I knocked out to was an off duty state cop. The cop was super cool not pressing charges because he knew I didn't mean to hit him. Hope the way I told it is not to boring. Lol.

This fight was back in 1989.

I hoped in my car and drove up to the local 7-11. When I pulled up, I seen a couple of local guys that I knew. It was no big deal because I never had a problem with them before. I get my stuff and go out to the car. The one guy starts lipping off at me about some stupid BS . I just tell him to STFU because he was three years younger then me plus I want to rush back to my girls house for a little something. As I start to pull away in the car,he runs out and kicks the car. Wrong move! I get out to kick the sh*t out of this guy. It takes a little time To get going at it because he's one of them guys that like to bounce around talking trash. He did make the mistake of get a little to close and got one across the chin. He drops to the ground face first and covers the back of his head with his hands . I'm on top of him putting knuckle lumps in the back of his head when a bunch of people rather and break it up. There's two guy hold me and one holding him when he breaks loose and comes over to get a hit in. He did get one hit in before another guy grabs him. I'm raged at getting hit in the face so I break loose and lay one hell of round house cloths line and knock out both him and the guy holding him. I heard someone yell the cops are on the way so I was out. Found out the next day that the guy holding him that I knocked out to was an off duty state cop. The cop was super cool not pressing charges because he knew I didn't mean to hit him. Hope the way I told it is not to boring. Lol.

nonono not boring at all! love good ole stories like that. always fun to hear and see lol

leme think oh yeah so a back when i was in seventh grade this idiot was calling me gay and crap and just trying to act tuff in front of his friends so he came up to me and pushed me then i spit in his face and punched him a few times in the face till he didint want anypart of it anymore. yep thats it haha

Fight stories...yay!!! Got a couple I'd be ashamed not to share.

My brother and I were out at the local watering hole one night, shooting pool, having a good time staying out of trouble. Then a kid from school that we know steps up and wants to play doubles to try and get us off the table. Well, he picked a long time family friend as a partner. So we shoot the game and I call the final shot and the family friend says I dropped it in the wrong pocket. Well, I told him he's to drunk to see straight and then the other guy starts popping off. As that's going on, the family friend walks up to me and blows a lung full of smoke in my face at face to face distance. I turned and looked at my brother and he just winked, which meant game on, so as I turned back to the other guy I threw an elbow smashing him right in the eye. He dropped like a rock and stiffened like a 2x4. The girls thought I killed him until his eyes came back forward. We left and went to another bar, 10 minutes later, the cops showed up and arrested me for excessive force and assault, then told me I broke his orbital bone in 3 places. I got off on all accounts because basically the entire bar showed up and defended me, not to mention I already donate time as a youth sports coach. Whew.

Second one was a little over a year ago, guy was in his girls face just barking at her, telling her to hit him. It was about 3am, everyone was trashed (this is the reason I quit drinking, too many fights in bars), the girls I was talking to started getting nervous, so I walked over and grabbed the guy by the collar and dragged him outside. He turned and looked at me, asked me what my problem was he was just talking to his girlfriend. Then I told him he was a little more than talking, and then the stupid fool asked me if I was trying to get tough with him and threw a weak ass punch, I caught it and gave him a flying arm bar, dislocating his elbow and shoulder when we hit the ground. His mom was bartending and came out to break us up, a little too late. She asked what happened, I told her and she thanked me for bouncing and said she would see to it I didn't press charges. So I helped pop his elbow back in place, but his shoulder was jacked and he needed surgery. Whoops!

Stay out of bars kiddies, you don't know who's in there with ya with what in their pockets or what skills they possess, there is always a bigger fish in the sea.

last year i slabed a kids face into a table at school for messing with my lil brother and when they called my dad he got pissed off at the princpal and stares yelling at her it was funny as hell

Ezrider dang lol. So u quite drinking period? Why not just at home drink nonone to fight then.

No, not quit period. The situation dictates a good time of drinking, but I definitely stay away from the bars. I more so just drink during softball tournaments and when we're out fishing. Maybe if a lady friend or old buddy calls me up and wants to have a few, but I pick my watering hole(s) a little smarter these days....can't be more than 4 bikes parked out front, no more than 4 trucks (including mine) in the parking lot and I prefer a well lit bar with no pool tables...foosball is a whole other story. I:I

There is one piece of advice I can give, if ya gotta fight, end it swiftly so nobody jumps your back. Also, make sure you make you're point stick that you aren't to be reckoned with, so they don't come looking for you again.

No, not quit period. The situation dictates a good time of drinking, but I definitely stay away from the bars. I more so just drink during softball tournaments and when we're out fishing. Maybe if a lady friend or old buddy calls me up and wants to have a few, but I pick my watering hole(s) a little smarter these days....can't be more than 4 bikes parked out front, no more than 4 trucks (including mine) in the parking lot and I prefer a well lit bar with no pool tables...foosball is a whole other story. I:I

There is one piece of advice I can give, if ya gotta fight, end it swiftly so nobody jumps your back. Also, make sure you make you're point stick that you aren't to be reckoned with, so they don't come looking for you again.

sounds very familiar...