dumbasses are retarded

thanks tyler for that i didnt want to start nothing or hijack o1 thread he a cool dude to me and make me laugh sometime ..... i love all mac computer there good

what a f**ckin dipshit, he said black cuz he cant say ****** theres always someone who has to be the cyber killjoy...really who gives a sh*t ...

hes 1smart dude

your a newbie and havent been on long as me.... you cant come on the forum and start stuff... every post i seen from yu is something non related to blasters or the topic of a thread

Y does everyone have to make such a big deal about race, color, everything....its not like he said, i hate black people....people just need to chill out about that...... people always say black people use food stamps, eat friend chicken, drink cooliad......well guess what....soooo do WHITE and a billion other races out there too sooooo....i mean gosh....just gets on my nerves these days because someone said somthing and people jump all over them....

its not coolaid.....its grape juice

your a newbie and havent been on long as me.... you cant come on the forum and start stuff... every post i seen from yu is something non related to blasters or the topic of a thread

f&ck you and your honda!!!! hahaha J/K .... im about to trade my warrior on a 400ex next week if all goes well.... I love the 400ex. Bad Machines....!!!!

what a f**ckin dipshit, he said black cuz he cant say ****** theres always someone who has to be the cyber killjoy...really who gives a sh*t ...

hes 1smart dude

dude chill out and start posting relavent info on here.
you just joined up and all your posts come off smartassed.
your starting to remind me of people who are banned.