Ducktape and spraypaint

see people are going to be like...phhh, then when ur waiting for the at the finish line, they are going to be like...looks are decieving...

is that a cpi pipe? looks like mine...I:I

yeah mine was brand new and i got it for 50 less than whT it would have cost from CPI. I love that pipe man it is nasty loud!!!

don't even get me started on 442s ass, that ahole bunked me on some "freshly" painted parts....I'm still pissed, thanks jay for reminding me!!

i cant either noob... i have a race this weekend as well but it seems like its only to get ready for busco trip.. haha
got me another pipe!!
2011-08-05183734.jpg

i should be firin this mofo up in a couple hrs. might be to dark for a vid though.

i had a conversation with brad about that tranny, all the gears are cut but 5th is not backcut like the rest and once i reach 5th i can slow down in that gear and then pull the clutch to downshift once i have slowed down. if i try and slow down in any other gear with the clutch out (backload) it will try and kick it out of gear the way the gears are cut and eventually bend shift forks.

i plan on having some vids i just hope it doesnt rain. should be a good time.

i had a conversation with brad about that tranny, all the gears are cut but 5th is not backcut like the rest and once i reach 5th i can slow down in that gear and then pull the clutch to downshift once i have slowed down. if i try and slow down in any other gear with the clutch out (backload) it will try and kick it out of gear the way the gears are cut and eventually bend shift forks.

i plan on having some vids i just hope it doesnt rain. should be a good time.

our drag are cancelled :(..you are going to love that overide..well expect 5th..lol looking forward to vids.

nice avatar james!! that thing looks great! i tell u what this motor seems way different than the other. of course its drag ported with a drag pipe and alcahol so it obviously a little more race ready. ill be racing today so ill let you know more by the end of the day.