Ducktape and spraypaint

well today was quite awsome. i didnt even adjust the carb at all it was running strong. i will say it really sux sharing a kicker between 2 bikes and forgeting it on the one your not riding. you guys should have seen me trying to push start my bike at the race.haaaha i could only do it in 5th with my tranny being back cut. i also found i cant turn left very well at all or it hits the pipe. at the end of the day i ended up with 2nd place and a nice plaq to put somewhere. i will link some vids soon there not on my camera so i gotta wait to review... all in all the bike runs awsome and i had a ton of fun. now i need a smaller rear sprocket 38 and a wheelie bar!!

the tranny is awsome goin down the track. my only problem is i cant find n when i have the bike running. also they didnt have the lights working properly so they couldnt tell if someone redlighted but they were calling it by eye. i cant see how someone can look at 2 bikes and a light at the same time but thats how they did it for today and there were no times.

i had to show it off. the 1st looser! haha
2011-08-07215336.jpg

Last edited:
well i dug up a vidio my buddy took with his phone since i cant seem to get anything else. i was waiting on someone who seems to be having some technical difficulties with there sd card. somethings better than nothing. btw this is my first go at youtube! im the one on the far side with all the smoke... haha

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i know thats next on the list! anyone wanna help me find what i need exactly so i can have the stuff ordered for when i get home?

Last edited:
thanks tater, i know i could buy one but i can make one myself but i need to find everything i need. tire, heim's, weld in peices for the heim's and of course the tubing. i just dont want to go ordering stuff and nothing fit together like threading, bung into tubing type deal.

They do airplanes..... I'm not sure they'll be able to answer your question.... "hey what size tubing should I use to build a drag wheelie bar?"

I am going to make a three tube wheelie bar out of 3/4" .065" tubing. You can go lighter but the weight doesn't really drop considerably with thinner material but the strength does.

thanks tater, i know i could buy one but i can make one myself but i need to find everything i need. tire, heim's, weld in peices for the heim's and of course the tubing. i just dont want to go ordering stuff and nothing fit together like threading, bung into tubing type deal.

not a problem and good luck! if you want me to whip you one up give me a holler.

couldnt you get a tire like civic posted up at a farm & home store for cheaper? seems like ive seen them around.

he got it at norther tool. i have looked into it but now i dont have time to build something for it so i will just use something so at least i can turn... lol