Ducktape and spraypaint

Got some goodnews and badnews yesterday. The topend had already bed drag ported! But not in a good way. Aparently the exhaust port was already widened to much so will likely run through rings like a tiger in the circus. Not sure how this thing is gonna do really but I believe I might as well run what I got. Found a cheap set of paddles from a cool guy on e2s hotwheelsbanshee. Ill be home in a coupl weeks to start putting the motor together...

aww man thats gotta blow you paid a pretty penny for it anyway. but atleast its not a trail bike a dragger doesnt get as much seat time

good point 95... i hope it will at least last a few races before it blows up. haha

i dont think he did smoker, beleive me i contacted him and he says it was taken in on a trade and he didnt do anything but sell it.. but ya never know he could be playing stupid.X(

Quite a different anology there, "Like a tiger in the circus"........ LOL... Anyway, sucks that had to happen. Hope ya get it all figuired out.

i found some super duper heavy springs RDZ Racing your Yamaha Banshee & Blaster Drag Racing Performance Headquarters specializing in Drag Porting & Cheetah Cub Cylinders , Cheetah , Drag Pipes ,Override Transmissions , Swing Arms , Carb Modifations , for your YFZ350 Yamaha Banshee o has anyone tried these? i would like to try them. maybe even use just 3 and 2 regular hd springs? i talked to packard today about a carb. going with a billet bowl on it as well :)

those should help alot but, i would just go for the lockout if you can.

If I had the money I would definitly go with a lockout.. probobly do a lot of things different actually.. haha including have you make me a drag frame. Not erbody is ballin andd can spend al kinds of money on a drag bike. I think for what I have into it I can still have plenty of fun:)

The paddles I was thinking of running I might pass off to a buddy and I went ahead and got a set of zippers like noob has to try out. I may end up getting some 10 paddles by september but we will see how these do first. For the price they are hard to pass up. Lastnight I ordered random parts from cheapcycleparts to be putting the motor together when I get home. Thanks to civic for my new shaved and polished kicker! the kicker I had I lost lastime at busco somehow... not running a balancer can vibrate all kinds of things loose. Well 11 days to go till I get home then ill be starting assembly! I can't wait!

If I had the money I would definitly go with a lockout.. probobly do a lot of things different actually.. haha including have you make me a drag frame. Not erbody is ballin andd can spend al kinds of money on a drag bike. I think for what I have into it I can still have plenty of fun:)

The paddles I was thinking of running I might pass off to a buddy and I went ahead and got a set of zippers like noob has to try out. I may end up getting some 10 paddles by september but we will see how these do first. For the price they are hard to pass up. Lastnight I ordered random parts from cheapcycleparts to be putting the motor together when I get home. Thanks to civic for my new shaved and polished kicker! the kicker I had I lost lastime at busco somehow... not running a balancer can vibrate all kinds of things loose. Well 11 days to go till I get home then ill be starting assembly! I can't wait!

beleive me, im not ballin! lol.. not really at all.

those zippers should work good down there as alot of the under 100hp guys have pretty good luck with pro wedge's. when running no balencer red loctite tends to come in handy. im looking fordward to seeign what it will do. keep us updated.

got a few parts in the mail one of witch is a saweet efin carb!! im still waiting on the trans to put the motor together though. the billet bowl is on the carb and the clear looking one to the right is the original.
2011-07-28145938.jpg

2011-07-28145951.jpg

thanks guys!! i finally got my overide tranny in yesterday. so here are some pics
2011-08-03115606.jpg

2011-08-03115635.jpg

there is a spring between the c clip and the shift fork and i had to trim it a little to let it go into 1st gear
2011-08-03122737.jpg

because there is not a 6th gear i had to remove the pin that puts it into 6th
2011-08-03130802.jpg

thanks to brad at tyson for the tranny!!

honestly dont know. i wish i had a stock tranny to compare it to. the motor is already put together so i cant do much but ride it now :)

just wondering.. i had one from an unknown builder done like that.. well the flotek HP totally shattered 2nd gear and made a big ole nasty mess. X(

well i hope that doesnt happen to mine.. of course i dont have flotek power :(

i have learned alot about these trannys this year and how my last one was cut is def. not the way to go. your drum is different though so i do not think my problem tranny was done by brad.

im calling it a rat rod for now.. nothing is pc or chrome. haha. im missing an oil seal for the output shaft where the sprocket goes. hopefully will be picking one up in the am.
2011-08-04153727.jpg

2011-08-04153738.jpg

im calling it a rat rod for now.. nothing is pc or chrome. haha. im missing an oil seal for the output shaft where the sprocket goes. hopefully will be picking one up in the am.
2011-08-04153727.jpg

2011-08-04153738.jpg

I like it except your rear spring rate might be little to tight. 8-|