Ducktape and spraypaint

That tire I linked is exactly the one I picked up the other day for mine. It'll be coming down to busco so you can get an idea of what it looks like in person LOL.

It may be a little narrow and dig, not sure yet but I'm going to give it everything I have anyway...

I havent updated this in a while so i figured since i started working on it again i would go ahead and say something. While at the busco trip i had a spark problem thar only showed up in upper rpms. I went back during the last race of the season and ran a 5.3 witch for me was pretty good. I have sice sold the motor to racerdonnie and was going to be done with the blaster since i have a 421 cub to race buuut! Since i had just about everything already to build it back i figured what the hell. I sent the vitos topend off to have it worked over for a +4 and it should be back in a week or so. Im not going to be running an overide yet because i wanna be able to play at busco on off race days. I might put one in before busco race so well see.

Here is the meth head! Haha
photobucket-5305-1336619554515.jpg