Ducktape and spraypaint

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
I tore the blaster down almost to the frame tonight figured i would share some pics. I feel as I am tearing this thing appart im never going to get it back together. haha Im going to be using this at the drag track and some trail riding but def not going to be awk mtn friendly... Its going to sit like this for a few weeks as i have to go to work in ny for the next 3 weeks.
blasternraptor.jpg
this one is before i started the disassembly.

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS80MTQ.jpg

this is tonight.

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS80MTY.jpg

banshee axle that i really dont need to run but i have it so i might as well use it.

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS80MTE.jpg

swingarm thats going on it that was made my strokedtater.

tater did an excellent job on that swinger. gonna be pretty nice once it's all painted up and that cpi is on.

you decide what your doing with that f7?

the motor is a vitos 240 ported by flotek with a +3 crank using the spacer plate. the exhaust I am not sure about yet I am thinking about doing a head to head comparison on the 2 and see how much different they are. unfortunetly then the f7 will be used... barely

u can fit 22 on ur stock rim as long as the last # match. for example 22x11x8 and if ur rim is 8 inches. looks like he has 9 inch rims.
looking forward to seeing the end result on this strip. i have 2 extra frames and stems that has been powdercoated black (no papers) my current 1 has a bend on the lower front and makes the bike pull to the right and gettin rust spots but i have papers to this frame. i wanna strip it and put it on the other frame but if cops ever take away my quad. i'll never get it back! whats a man to do...

got some parts to install once i get home after i paint the frame, remove unwanted tabs and make some of my own for the hydro brakes... not in that order.
blasterparts.jpg

also have a lightend flywheel from chutzel
blasterpartsflywheel.jpg

flotek ported topend and wossner piston
blasterpartsflotektopend.jpg

just got a used set of front hydro's and a set of struts, front and rear along with a new set of rear tires. cheap but good ones!! ha DUNLOP KT396 RADIAL REAR TIRE - 20x10-9 | MotoSport .. i also got a 03+ carbon fiber front hood and cpi pipe to pick up from mmajay! cant wait to get to work on this! i still cant decide if i want the frame blue or black... im thinkin black frame and blue a arms to match the swingarm. opinions?

mailmain brought me some struts, tires, brakes, and i finally was able to clean the frame and a arms as this poor bike has been through it all. Including some rather large mudholes. Hopefully do a little painting in the am. Dont know if its my phone or photobucket but i cant get my pic to load.