Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

i planned on it, in light of some recent events at home i dont even know if my bike will be done, so i would say its a possibility, depends how things go. i might just drive up to see what goes down.

hope you make it bro. youve missed the 1st two years lol

if you are talkin drag racers, there is little3mil, sicivicdude, surfrjaq, tater, and..... i think that's about it for drag blasters

if you are talkin drag racers, there is little3mil, sicivicdude, surfrjaq, tater, and..... i think that's about it for drag blasters

dont forget about my wifes drag bike either guys :D

just gotta load em up and pack the trailer

macbad.jpg

Track conditions under new owner and operator not as good this year as years being ran with Dan Lopez
But regardless we got some strong runs between matt and james and donnie .got a bunch of 4.8 and 4.9 runs Best run for night at 4.82

That is disappointing. Was expecting those guys to do much better this year. Still hauling ass though.

Long waits in between runs ,poor tilling of track unorganization
Constant Rule changes throught the day
Four strokes playing line games

Last edited:
pretty much sucked. i wont be going back, to race anyway.

The place blows for raceing period. I would rather use the track on an off race event anyday, i enjoy heads up no timeing lights fun myself. As we sat at our campsite drinking and telling lies we was amazed how long it took between runs. I had a great time but only was near the track on friday night for some heads up fun and maybe an hour on saturday to watch the confusion and waiting till i said f*** this mess and went back to the camp to bs with everyone.

I like the TNT only. Heads up full tree against any and everything run whatever it is! I went down just to run against myself anyway (timing only) which, of course, they had screwed up!

I didn't even go back for the races but was sitting there with mmajay telling lies and was commenting about how slow the event was as well.....

The place blows for raceing period. I would rather use the track on an off race event anyday, i enjoy heads up no timeing lights fun myself. As we sat at our campsite drinking and telling lies we was amazed how long it took between runs. I had a great time but only was near the track on friday night for some heads up fun and maybe an hour on saturday to watch the confusion and waiting till i said f*** this mess and went back to the camp to bs with everyone.

it was defenetly cool runnin that can am down the track man...funny something so big gets up and moves like thatI:I

it was defenetly cool runnin that can am down the track man...funny something so big gets up and moves like thatI:I

Glad you enjoyed a ride in the saddle, i sure wish i had the 1000cc though!

You kind of had me worried after you drank about 20 beers saturday night and jumped on your banshee and hauled ass threw the dark catching air. Just glad everyone made the trip with no major breakdowns and no visits to the ER and made it home safely. I:I

Glad you enjoyed a ride in the saddle, i sure wish i had the 1000cc though!

You kind of had me worried after you drank about 20 beers saturday night and jumped on your banshee and hauled ass threw the dark catching air. Just glad everyone made the trip with no major breakdowns and no visits to the ER and made it home safely. I:I

the 1000cc would ate up that damn raptor for sure lol

lol i was so happy when i unhooked that TOR box and fixed that bog i just had to feel the diffrence in her...and its just so cool that u CAN just hop on it and go whenever u want...i think thats when i went over to the track and hung out with paulie and n1ck n1itro lol

Track conditions under new owner and operator not as good this year as years being ran with Dan Lopez
But regardless we got some strong runs between matt and james and donnie .got a bunch of 4.8 and 4.9 runs Best run for night at 4.82

thanks for congratulating me on being the fastest blaster there 2 years in a row now. ;) i just wish i could have made more than 10 passes the whole time and i know i would have beat 4.81 even on a poorly prepped slow track. either way me and Jess had a friggin blast racing

me and my buddie Donnie from e2s going at it. what a great time :)
turn your speakers up!

James & Donnie - YouTube

this is my 4.82 run 2 100ths of a seconed away from breaking my track record. i know i will break into 4.7's with the new chassis and some fine tuning

James & Donnie2 - YouTube

here is me against some hybrid blaster i think it was a 600cc strreet bike swap. he red lighted on me bad and still got smoked

James - YouTube

another drag blaster i raced.. i was asleep at the light but still pulled 1.5 seconeds ahead

James1 - YouTube

my wife Jess beating a drag banshee on a stock blaster cylinder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZvRzb0cT5Q&feature=youtu.be

and holding her own against a huge drag can-am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alqFiSea8GU&feature=youtu.be