Drag blaster Build/IMO Durby

LOOKS AWESOME! Sucks when you keep hitting snags. Hard to keep patient. Also sucks that they didn't do what you asked. Anyways nice holeshot. Both bikes look amazing

what-you-say-uccpro.jpg

New bike looks killer, how is she running? Lots and lots of powa ???? You got to post some vids posted when you get it running down the track.. Nice banner btw.;)

I got the blaster finished last Saturday night and it went racing on Sunday:) I made two passes then handed it over to my young pilot. It went right on launch both passes I took. Next time I should make sure my front struts are equal measurement. lol A few changes and it went straight for him with no issues. Although he didn't run as fast as I did the first two passes he went fast and faster with each pass. He is getting there and will be there in another race or two. He was very excited and has never ran anywhere that fast before. I will upload a video later tonight of the blacks bike first few passes and a few on the green machine.

I like the silver and black look!! Turned out to be a bad ass looking bike!! Btw a lot of bikes there for your backyard racing..
Well the backyard drag racer took 1st place on the green dragger yesterday. :) And some $$$$$$$$$... Not bad for backyard racing!!! lol

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I have made a video but just have not had time to finish it off. I am off on a business trip for the rest of the week. I will get it posted next weekend when I get back. The black / grey bike ran 2 tenths faster then it's best time yesterday and that is still without even touching the tune. The rider is getting it down and doing a great job.

Reactions: bummer981
awesome !!!!!!
congrats ya backyard mo-fo