Croom, Saturday First Ride

MXDoug

Aug 11, 2009
Well we made it to Croom Saturday. This was the first ride on the new Blasters.
Everything went well except my Blaster must of got trash caught between the needle and seat I emptied 1/2 my tank in the woods. I was able to quickly take the carb off and flush it out. I picked up an inline fuel filter on the way home!
It rained most of the day but it was a light rain so actually it made the conditions just right. For those who haven’t been there in a while, they groomed and marked the major trails throughout the park. I hope to return next weekend and stay overnight. I try to get more pix. I:I

2r7vjnr.jpg

Yes, you must give the Vin# of each bike and the cost is $60 per bike/ATV.
This is good till next July.

They first asked for the title. I told them I didn't have them with me that's when they asked for the vin#. Took about 10 minutes. Croom is located near Brooksville FL. Exit 301 on I-75

i thought the same thing about the title....i wonder if they are gonna make you bring it next time or they cut you off.....let me know when you guys go...

Here's the link to Croom's website. I didn't see anything about a title on it.
Withlacoochee State Forest – Croom Motorcycle Area

Once you get a permit sticker for your bike, you're good till next July. The park rangers just make sure you have on on the bike and you're on your way. Most of the time I don't even stop. The park has been extremely slow (not many riders) for about a year now. Maybe that's why titles are no longer required.

I'm going this Saturday, the 29th. I always go to the second parking area (Pine Parking). The first parking lot has the giant sand pit but I prefer riding in the woods when it's this hot out.

Blasters look awesome! I think the red/white theme are my favorite plastics next to the white/grey ones. What kind of bumper is on the white one? I'm looking for one and I like the way that one looks.