Craigslist people are crazy sometimes

ppl aren't reasonable around here either. it's hard to find a good deal.

However I did get a deal today, Hoyt bow 60lb draw new strings few arrows, sites, and six broadhead tips. $40 It's an older one but is a quiet home security piece i've needed for a long time!

Pic i forgot...

35i0jns.jpg

The link for the 3rd one is broken, here it is fixed.

Built 34 HP Yamaha Blaster

Wow, I wish I had had a shot at that one when I was looking to trade my 450r... Overpriced, yes, but still a nice bike. I can believe 34hp with those mods...

I wish people around here were reasonable when it comes to selling Banshees. Even the POS ones on CL go for at least $ 1,800.00 +. For comparison, I bought a nice one, with FMF pipes and a rebuilt engine (when I lived in Texas) for $ 1,600.00...

nice steal on that bow slick
they'll never hear that go off, just look down and wonder where that hole came from !!!!!!!

this was a steal that i'm sure is gone already, it was from 2 days ago............

05 blaster

lets all be real .. i love the blaster butt they have no value no matter what u do to them or put into them ur never gettin it back unless u just enjoy what u have done .. blaster are dirt cheap in ri .. make a trip 2005 for 1000 all stock unmolested ..

"It is a good deal because I put work into it so that it is nice looking."

hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahah

its funny because it looks like sh*t