for those who don't believe in the 250blaster

blaster250spy99

Oct 31, 2015
I've seen quite a few people on here saying that the 250blaster doesn't exist that someone had to bore out a 200 ect or they had this and that being stupid with there sarcasm but I will let you know this y'all are just plain uneducated you young guys don't know your shhht from shinola they made only 500 of the 250cc 1999 spy edition blaster 250pink250purple so chances of y'all getting your hand on one is slim maybe that's why you don't believe there real there was a article in 1998 in the dirt rider magazine I stumbled across the magazine after I purchased a pink 99 blaster in 06ish had the magazine for years and was just looking threw it and said no way went and checked out the stuff and it all matched now here's a secret the carbs are electronic it runs off your engine and in side the carb there's a fat barrel that's connected to your cable its not a normal carb number 2 also the spaces on your head has a much taller gap in it then the normal 200cc which is 199cc and the 250 has 249cc stamped on it when I took my carb to a local shop to get a new cable for my new twist throttle there mind was boggled with questions like what's this what did it come off of never heard of one now just recently my buddy and his son went to a Yamaha dealer called bentlys cycles in Canonsburge pa to get a few things and pick me up a few lug studs for my 1999 250 Yamaha blaster well they called me and said what's your bike again I repeated what it was and they also said no way he must not know what he has its a 200 so they get me the studs we go to put them on and the just a bit shorter than the original ones point is not to many people have even heard of one let alone seen or owned one so there for there's no way to price one correctly nor if you don't know look and dig or ask someone trust me they are real and rare y'all have a great day

your near Canonsburgh Pa. ha ?
NOT !

hold this L

Last edited:
That's funny because I can find pictures of your mom banging a donkey on the internet but no where to be found on all the web is a 250 cc blaster. Not on Yamaha websites not on dirt rider websites not on atv enthusiast web sites not on blaster websites. Pretty sure you're the one that doesn't know your ass from your elbow.

Reactions: OConnor Racing
I have seen a 250 blaster, only have to look as far as the engine swap section. ;) I have also seen a DT200 blaster.

They are all one off customs,none were produced by yamaha except the 06SE and it still had the same 200 as all the rest.

Wait someone said the other day they had a 250 blaster, it was bored "50 over" right

240 BBK , stroked 3 or 4mm there is your 250 blaster.

But really punk and purple wouldn't they have called it the power puff edition .
I am sure the spy edition would have been black on black, or Realtreeds in black, with a larger motor to make up for the power loss from the massive spy edition silencer. But the ejection seat and built in jet pack more than makes up for it in cool factor alone.

Anyone could make one off custom bikes, or even a 1000 of them but it is still just a modded 200 blaster unless it rolled out of the yamaha factory.

But, if you can find out who produced this run of pink and purple, spy edition blasters, and come up with some contact info, website , parts list, etc.then maybe people might lend credibility to your story. But 500 is not thaaaatt rare.

Why not scan in the dirt wheels article for us, or at least give us the mag number or month and year of it.
So we can go back to the dirt wheels archive and find it for ourselves??

Last edited:
99becb66592a46dd54823dcc4e2f4a1c8a66e90b0ca4772d9ee98d3df89a87d7.jpg

did not read anything you wrote but
you are correct......
it is called a raptor 250cc........that yamaha replaced the blaster witho_O

if they made this 250cc blaster then there should be some parts available for it right??

it did not come from yamaha

and a stock blaster is 195cc=cubic centimeters

LOL plain uneducated young guys:D
This forum is called "Blasterforum" I'd think if the Blaster 250 existed, at least a few members could confirm your mythe...
But thanks for calling us "young guys"! compliments are always apreciated:D
Electric carb:confused:? Lol an electronic choke maybe?!
2015-11-01-14-37-49--363192252.jpeg

Keep on cookin' meth in your bathtub, inhale the gasses, and spit out some more nonsenseo_O:D

Last edited: