Christmas Presents!

i got a nice one industries sweat shirt and a alpine stars sweat shirt also a new pair of dragon goggles! yeah buddy

Had a great Christmas myself. Got to spend it with the family, parents, and brother. My wife loved the presents I got for her, and my mom spoiled us both with a PILLOWCASE full of goodies. Not a stocking....a pillowcase! :D

Oh, and we got snowed-in. Travel plans went to hell, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. We spent the day playing Yhatzee, Contract Rummy, eating.....and eating some more!....and having a good time together. I was gonna go out for burgers tonight, but when I walked out to get into the car, both doors were frozen shut. There's your sign! So it was homeade tacos (but no wrecked vehicles!) for dinner. Life is good.

Oh, and I got some new riding gloves and a new grab bar for the Blasty, among other cool things. And its not over yet. This whole week in Texas is my Christmas gift, and Im loving it so far.

mine was good to! I got some front wheels, banshee axle, couple hundred bucks and clothes. my big present was that white quad i sold for 900!

congrat's on the grab bar!! I know you needed it after your buddies first time on a blaster. that was the best laugh I had in a long time!!!I:I

Hehe, yeah it was definately worth the bent stocker for the laugh we had. Now I have a sexy new XFR wide version to replace it. I:I