Busted My

FlaBlasta

May 7, 2008
Saint Petersburg/Inverness,FL
Arse.

the first 30 secs after it gets warmed up i get it side ways and it grips throwing me off.
Little road rash on my arm and a hurt wrist. but the magical herb took care of some pain,

Ow.

Discuss
Your
Falls.

f*ck this is how much i love magical herb
harvest007.jpg

lol ^^ ye boi!

my first and so far only bail on my blaster was just grabbin the grab bar(no pun intended) on the ground in a field and fell off backwards. bike rolled on like angle and went over and rolled twice. lol wouldnt say it was a soft landing but it was defently not much of a bail.

wow cant believe u guys smoke that sh*t... but yeah i was having a good day prolly 4 weeks ago and rolled it twice once was up a hill it was coming back on me so i let it fall on the side and another was just a turn and it rolled lmao

ha yea well i was on my uncles quad 1 day an his trottle always sticks anyway i was goin round a cornor an the trottle was stuck well in 4th gear an no brakes on it an i tried to take the cornor an hole quad flipped an rolled over me an down de hill really sore at the time lol
broke off the front fenders hadle bars bent like mad an clutch an brake lever snapped off!!!! oh yea i know its my own fault 4 goin on it wit no brakes an the trottle stickin!!!:(

im sure youve heard of my story..lol..but yea that was it..oh and 1 time i was doin a donut in the gravel and started to drift out and caught blacktop..flipped on me...and the Magical Herb is a verygood pain reliever..hha if ya need some ill gat ya some..and i can jack it from my dads old stash..lol good and dry...LOL

im sure youve heard of my story..lol..but yea that was it..oh and 1 time i was doin a donut in the gravel and started to drift out and caught blacktop..flipped on me...and the Magical Herb is a verygood pain reliever..hha if ya need some ill gat ya some..and i can jack it from my dads old stash..lol good and dry...LOL

Haha i steal from my mom all the time.

me and my dad smoke togather its great.

Wow are you guys for real? I dont wanna sound like a fag or anythin but Don t do that sh*t, I got busted with it bout a year ago and now im stayin clean.....no way im goin back to juvie man....trust me yall wouldnt last in that prison....i was lucky i was only 16 and didn't go to the aci. Anyways i havent flipped my blaster or anythin yet....only had it bout two months and it was only runnin for like two weeks of that cause i had to get it rebuilt which is gonna be done thursday!!!

Myth: Marijuana is a Gateway Drug. Even if marijuana itself causes minimal harm, it is a dangerous substance because it leads to the use of "harder drugs" like heroin, LSD, and cocaine.

Fact: Marijuana does not cause people to use hard drugs. What the gateway theory presents as a causal explanation is a statistic association between common and uncommon drugs, an association that changes over time as different drugs increase and decrease in prevalence. Marijuana is the most popular illegal drug in the United States today. Therefore, people who have used less popular drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and LSD, are likely to have also used marijuana. Most marijuana users never use any other illegal drug. Indeed, for the large majority of people, marijuana is a terminus rather than a gateway drug.

*Morral, Andrew R.; McCaffrey, Daniel F. and Susan M. Paddock. “Reassessing the marijuana gateway effect.” Addiction 97.12 (2002): 1493-504.

*United States. National Household Survey on Drug Abuse: Population Estimates 1994. Rockville, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1995.

* ---. National Household Survey on Drug Abuse: Main Findings 1994. Rockville, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1996.

*D.B. Kandel and M. Davies, “Progression to Regular Marijuana Involvement: Phenomenology and Risk Factors for Near-Daily Use,” Vulnerability to Drug Abuse, Eds. M. Glantz and R. Pickens. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association, 1992: 211-253.

Myth: Marijuana is a Gateway Drug. Even if marijuana itself causes minimal harm, it is a dangerous substance because it leads to the use of "harder drugs" like heroin, LSD, and cocaine.

Fact: Marijuana does not cause people to use hard drugs. What the gateway theory presents as a causal explanation is a statistic association between common and uncommon drugs, an association that changes over time as different drugs increase and decrease in prevalence. Marijuana is the most popular illegal drug in the United States today. Therefore, people who have used less popular drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and LSD, are likely to have also used marijuana. Most marijuana users never use any other illegal drug. Indeed, for the large majority of people, marijuana is a terminus rather than a gateway drug.

*Morral, Andrew R.; McCaffrey, Daniel F. and Susan M. Paddock. “Reassessing the marijuana gateway effect.” Addiction 97.12 (2002): 1493-504.

*United States. National Household Survey on Drug Abuse: Population Estimates 1994. Rockville, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1995.

* ---. National Household Survey on Drug Abuse: Main Findings 1994. Rockville, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1996.

*D.B. Kandel and M. Davies, “Progression to Regular Marijuana Involvement: Phenomenology and Risk Factors for Near-Daily Use,” Vulnerability to Drug Abuse, Eds. M. Glantz and R. Pickens. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association, 1992: 211-253.

ok that is a study that a doctor did. i am in law enforcement, and everytime we talk to a crack head, LSD user, speed freak, or harion adic we ask what they got started on a a majority all say weed.