Boogity Boogity Boggity Let's go racing!

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
We took a road trip to the 2015 Spring Creek nationals race this weekend.

I took a couple short videos but for the most part it was so bright I could never see my screen.
Plus I liked watching it from our seats in the shade vs. standing in the sun to video.

Here is the start of the first 250 race.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedyslyder
They also had a few giveaways like every major event has.

The first was from Never summer industries which makes longboards and snowboards. plenty of people signed up for it, neither me nor my brother won that but i was able to get a few awesome stickers when i signed up.

Next the fly racing booth that has a 2015 yz250f (maybe 450 idk) a santa cruise mountain bike that is worth more than the dirt bike and then a yamaha pressure washer but whatever. They take all of these to every race and people sign up. We also saw then at Thunder Valley CO. but we signed up for it, not sure when they announce it.

Lastly GoPro is at every race giving away cameras. This race they gave out 2, one new Session and one hero4. 900 people signed up throughout the day. They called 10 names before someone was actually there (present to win deal). The second camera took a couple more names. BUT.... They called on me :D so im now an owner of a brand new hero4 black and got a few other goodies as well! Im stoked to play with it. we also have had a 3 for a few years

Last edited:
Looks like a great time, congrats on the win !

that looks like fun
the last national i was at was southwick cuz it is only 1hr away.
but they closed it:( that is the same time john dowd retired,he lived like 15min away.
the first time i raced there dowdy was there and i remember him starring at me when i was pushing my cr past pits to the gate:)
congratulations on the win:)
im going to watch the race online when i get a chance i saw it on 2 different websites,it is not on youtube yet:)
or i would post it up in here lol
i watched a lil of it and the begging was talking about ryan villipoto retiring/i was not aware of that till know

maybe you might spot yourself in the crowd:D

we were on the outside of the finish gate. or close to. i have yet to watch the tv version of the race

So far we made it to thunder valley and spring creek. my mom wants to watch the one in utah. and my brother wants to go to vegas for the finals