Bolt Kit?

i would suggest the mx bolt kits the best one on the market is BOLT. they are stainless and they will make it so you can use a total of 2-3 socket sizes on ur bike like most race bikes are which makes maintenance a jiffy especially during repairs in between motos. i believe they recently released a jap atv tackle box set up with every bolt you would ever need and more for a reasonable price, you can never have enough hardware. most major mail order mx and atv sites carry them. they have variable package sizings depending on how many fasteners you wanna get

thats quite pricey, but i'm sure better than buying them individually at the local hardware store,
but................ most of my stripped areas are the hole itself, not the bolt,
so buying the same size bolt wont do any good, those i have to jump up a size, buying seperately, then re-tap to that size
so be sure it's the bolt, not the hole

wow that's pricy. but if shee says it's good i belive him. if it's just the heads of the screws and bolts stripped that kit would work great for ya.

if u think about what u would pay each for a stainless metric bolt the kit is well worth t, but yes its alot of dough at once for just hardware and it doesnt make you go any faster lol

I bought my stuff in pieces and didn't do the whole quad, just the engine stuff. I couldn't afford the polished so i just went with stainless

i am buying mine at the local hardware store. i have a mom and pop store close to the house thats pretty cheap and always has what i need

Just so people know, this is a stainless steel allen head bolt kit. For a banshee I paid $150 for this and the lower motor mount and foot peg bolts. You will need to use anti seize with these bolts or you will have problems. The smaller bolts for like the clutch lever and sh*t sucked, they were too small and I stripped a couple. Also the bolt for the rear shock was too short. Also the wheel nuts didn't work with my rims both will with stock style rims.