any jersey riders

i ride in denville and rockaway. if you google daniel ln, rockaway you will see the tracks that we made to the west of that road. also near holstein lake. which is to the east a little all that woods :) no real jumps or anything but a lot of trails and some small pits and tracks

can u pm me and tell me how to get there from philly i ride at atco and getting tired of it

i dont even remember how i got there,i wasnt driving,but i talked to another member here who rides there and hes gonna give me the directions {hopefully} and ill let you know. Id get it from the ppl i went with last weekend but were not on speaking terms right now..lol

whats up guys im from westville new jersey i ride in pedricktown 295 souht git off exit 7 make a right thears a glass company on the left called JEBerckowitz me and my brothers ride back thear

just seeing if there is anybody else from jersey,or rides in jersey i live in the pines south jersey

i live in central jersey but i dnt hav trails real close so i gtta ride the strret then off cousre u no the cops are always on me so i gtta out run them but yea
idk quadin os to fun to have the 5 0 rewin it