any jersey riders

i live in newton and there is absolutly no legal places to ride. i go to vernon and drive past mountain creek almost everyday for work and my dad lives right there its about 30-40 minutes depending on traffic.

i usually go up to green pond and northern jersey by little falls. but on my own i usually just go near my house decent trails but kinda small in total length when it rains cuz it floods and it takes away from alot of the trails but in dry winter its uber

I'm in Pine Hill, NJ and just got an 04 Blaster. Anyone nearby or know of any good locations to ride?

i live in denville, nj i ride in rockaway and up in hopatcong. there are long trails there that go all the way to PA. tons of riding. pm me if any of you guys want to meet up.

i live in denville, nj i ride in rockaway and up in hopatcong. there are long trails there that go all the way to PA. tons of riding. pm me if any of you guys want to meet up.

I was checking out the Denville area on Bing/maps, looks killer out there, tons of woods, etc. Where do you ride exactly? Is it cool, good stuff? I live in PA outside Philly, could prob get up there in an hour or so.