any jersey riders

Do you go to tower city alot,i havent been there on a quad rode a hare scramble up there when i rode bikes and it was bad ass,how much is it to ride there and can you camp i'd like to try and get up soon, and to let every one know the ohv park in chatsworth is closing this week it closes sunday at 6pm and closed for good,got to love jersey!

hey guys this past weekend i went out with a bunch of my blaster buddies and i got to tell u where we went was amazing it had so many trails and i mean long trails not this weekend coming up but the next we are all prolly gonna go back out we went to the egg harbor city lake if any of u want to possibly go give me a call 609 513 8571

I live near Philadelphia as well...

Every Sunday me and several friends head out to Lindenwold, NJ to ride. Theres this place back there thats farking HUGE. My friend said about 500 acres, but I really don't know. Its just gigantic and has something for everyone. Its about 10 minutes past Clementon water park.

Theres huge open areas to just fly in, theres hundreds of jumps back there and trails that run around the whole outside. We've never had any trouble back there... Only prob is, you'll need some kind of truck to get back there.

Goto Google, click on maps, type in "Lindenwold, NJ", goto Satellite view and you can see the area I'm talking about just to the right...

To get there... Jump on 295. Take Exit 29a. (rt 30) Head down 30 for about 7-8 miles and make a left on Franklin ave. Head down 100 yards and turn left on Egg Harbor Road. Go down about another 200 yards and turn right into the woods, haha... Theres other ways to get in there, but thats the only one we use.

i checked out that place in lindenwold. its a friggin quarry or concrete plant. and it says military preservation near it. doesn't seem like a good place to ride and keep your quad out of police hands.

how do you guys even get back there?

hey blaster riderz i need some help. doing a ground up resto. so if you have anything for a blaster they you want to sell and clear up some space shoot me a pm. anything is greatly appreciated. Geting back into the scene.

hey blaster riderz i need some help. doing a ground up resto. so if you have anything for a blaster they you want to sell and clear up some space shoot me a pm. anything is greatly appreciated. Geting back into the scene.

what u looking for ??...

i live in montvale which is in bergen county by hackensack and paramus, but i go riding either in greenwood lake, ny and westmilford, nj
or i go to deposit, ny, which is near binghamton

post up people. let me knw what you have and ur location. i'll shoot you a pm if interested. tell you the truth i need everything except a frame