any jersey riders

naes

Mar 5, 2008
just seeing if there is anybody else from jersey,or rides in jersey i live in the pines south jersey

i have a gravel pit 2 min from my house and miles and miles of trails,where is that video from?

i have a gravel pit 2 min from my house and miles and miles of trails,where is that video from?

it was from Florence, NJ its like right near the turnpike bridge . do the cops bother u at all ? me and my friend are looking for new places to ride lol .

i know tons of great places. i wanna come check out your spot naes. i live 10 min from here in jersey. hit me up if you guys wanna go out and play sometime.

hey jackshit where you from? they dont really bother me at the pit the trails are mostly state land so you have to watch out for rangers theres some private land i can ride on but i have to cut trails.all my buddies ride bikes so i dont have other quads ride with you can come down if you want my quad is almost done waiting on cyclinder, i had surgery on my broken leg in dec and been allowed to put weight on it for 2 weeks so in two weeks i should be able to go putt around.

hey jackshit where you from? they dont really bother me at the pit the trails are mostly state land so you have to watch out for rangers theres some private land i can ride on but i have to cut trails.all my buddies ride bikes so i dont have other quads ride with you can come down if you want my quad is almost done waiting on cyclinder, i had surgery on my broken leg in dec and been allowed to put weight on it for 2 weeks so in two weeks i should be able to go putt around.

sounds good. i think ron89 wants to go riding sometime also. message us when ur leg gets better.

just got my blaster (figured its easier to tear up a quad than my daily driver) and was wondering where you guys go riding. i got a couple spots by me but they're mostly for trucks. i'm located by mullica hill

just got my blaster (figured its easier to tear up a quad than my daily driver) and was wondering where you guys go riding. i got a couple spots by me but they're mostly for trucks. i'm located by mullica hill

yeah thats never fun getting stuck in there ruts lol . yeah most of the places by me alot of trucks and bikes and quads r back there its get very boring thats y im looking for some new spots but it sux cause i dont have any brakes on my quad =))

yeah thats never fun getting stuck in there ruts lol . yeah most of the places by me alot of trucks and bikes and quads r back there its get very boring thats y im looking for some new spots but it sux cause i dont have any brakes on my quad =))

ya, my brakes are shot too. almost ran over a buddy of mine in a craptor 250 when he stalled out going up a hill.

you guys wanna try and do a ride in the pine barrens some time? or just anywhere thats big enough to ride for a few hours and not be bored as hell?

ya, my brakes are shot too. almost ran over a buddy of mine in a craptor 250 when he stalled out going up a hill.

you guys wanna try and do a ride in the pine barrens some time? or just anywhere thats big enough to ride for a few hours and not be bored as hell?

yeah i have a hydro rear now but the master cylinder messed up and i crashed into a tree lol... do u need to have your quad all lajit to ride in there cause i dont have any thing for mine? and will the cops bother u jw?

the off road park is in south jersy but there is land in the back of my house itsike a mini race track and there is wildlife land by it i hardley go on it afraid of getting another ticket u should deff try it out
are you form vernon blasterfreak

well guys i live in egg harbor township like 10 minutes from atlantic city and me and a bunch of my guys and girl go out on our blasters thats mainly all we have we have 4 blasters 1 82 cr125 and a 400ex and we all go out either 2 secs from my house or i want to take them to the sandwash out where i live cause its really big and alot of str8 aways and if ur into mudding there is mudding so if u wanna ride pm me and ill give u my phone number

whats up havent been on in a while sold my blaster but just got a warrior for cheap,anybody down for riding later today im near atco raceway i mite go out around 4 or so

i would love to man, but im in the process of putting my ride back together after the resto, but we are going on a trip to tower city pa next weekend, thers 20 thousand acres to ride on there!