And so it begins!!!

yea it looks great man, pics came out good for a phone "nice phone" but you cant tell how wide it is unless you see it in person =),,,,,,, he painted the frame and baked the rest... his frame is like a silver krinkle with lots of clear its nice.... his a-arms are +2+1 I believe.

Thanks guys!! You nailed it on the head Will, painted frame and PC'd the rest...I might have attempted to PC the frame but got start with the PCing a little late in the game...no biggie though. And yeah the a-arms are +2+1's... I very happy so far with the turnout and the responses Im receiving, thanks again!

I used an automotive grade polyurethane with polyacrylic clear....three coats primer...three coats silver...three coats clear...

HOLY sh*t REGAL I WAS PLANNING ON DOING THE SAMEEE THINGGGG
I TOOK MINE ALL APART AND IM PAINTIN THE FRAME SILVER THEN GETTING THE TAURUS V1 AND AHH MANN URS LOOKS SICK I HOPE MINE COMES OUT JUST AS GOOD!

ahhhh i had the sameee ideaaaa fslkdajfklsdaj lol thats ok tho mines gunna b slightly different i got a 240 and i polished the clutch cover and i have a fatty pipe instead. i think i might just do blue with the carbon fiber tho cuz mine wont be as good as urs so i think fresh black plastics will look really make the tackyness of 9999 coats of silver spray paint on the frame. but idk i have a 16 year olds budget so i think im just gunna get a diamond j widening kit and then just buy a +4 rear axle off ebay for 100 bucks then just throw some +2 off set aluminum rims..
but urs looks great tho! i really hope mine looks half as good.

how much do you charge to poweder coat a frame?
i live in montgomery ny 12549 if the price and shipping arent too much id love to have mine done.

cuz idk how to paint, you powdercoated ur frame right?

actually no...the frame was the only thing that wasn't PC'd. I haven't done any frames yet but will start soon. Ill keep you in mind when I start and Ill let you know a cost. As far as the ride goes, thanks for the kudos and keep your motivation and spirit up. If you take your time yourz will look good too.

yo bro LOOKS ABSOLUTLY SICK!! its a perfect example of what alittle time patients, creativity and of course money can do, is it almost done?

actually no...the frame was the only thing that wasn't PC'd. I haven't done any frames yet but will start soon. Ill keep you in mind when I start and Ill let you know a cost. As far as the ride goes, thanks for the kudos and keep your motivation and spirit up. If you take your time yourz will look good too.

sounds good!
where are u located?

Crusty- I live in Illinois..that's the tough part...

Blasterfreek- I was gonna post a vid of it running tonight but unfortunately Ive misplaced one of the cables I need in order to do that. Im gonna get that resolved tomorrow. As far as being done, not quite yet still have a few suprises to install or apply, just have to dig them out of there boxes and find some time. Perhaps Ill be finished this weekend, we'll see how it goes! :)