And so it begins!!!

heres few more pics from tonights progress!!

more to come tomorrow and this weekend...should be rolling by saturday night!!

Well here's some more pics, its really starting to look like a blaster!! Will (00blasterResto) came over yesterday and gave me a hand (BIG THANKS!!). All I can say is HOLY S&%T is this thing wide! 48" from edge to edge of rear tire! Hopefully today Ill get some more done and have more pics....hope you likey!

Check back soon!!

the pics dont do it justice, you'll have to take one with a front wheel off so these guys can see those brakes =) hooked me up graite and I will have pics up of some of the things he hooked me up on,, Killer powdercoat setup, Everything he PC'd came out show quality

Here's the pics Will was taking about....there a little dirty from the dirty wheels being on them but....

Ive got black plastic for the rear fenders and gas tank and then a black w/ carbon fiber PB taurus V1, hopefully Ill have them on next weekend! Just got my wheels all cleaned up, heres the pics!!

Last edited:
Well Im almost finished...take a look!! Sorry about the pic quality these were takin' with my phone, i forgot my cam at work :)

Next on tap- bleed brakes and clutch, put nerf nets in, install kill switch, handguards, skid plates, bumper, grab bar, and flagpole holder...STAY TUNED FOR VIDEO!!

Dude, that looks pretty sweet!! Did you paint your frame or bake it? How big is your oven? I've got my bike torn completely down and I'm rebuilding to. I'm finishing up stripping my frame right now and have plans to do all the rest as time goes on.