And so it begins!!!

regal81455

Dec 26, 2007
Well Ive finally got the frame finished and Im beginning the build!! On tap this weekend is to start powdercoat things gloss black and we'll have a rolling chassis by next weekend if everything goes well!! Here's some pics!

Before the questions come in about why only one set of arms and shocks are in, Im waiting on a new sleeve for the upper, Burgard put the wrong thickness in, but they've made good and are sending me a whole bushing and sleeve kit for FREE!!

Also, yes Ill will be washing the shock cover, I just was test fitting on the banshee shocks to make sure the fit right...

STAY TUNED!!

Reactions: djack12
were did you get the shock covers in that color i've been lookin for some like that to match my frame and plastic

thanks guys!! the best is yet to come though so keep your eyes peeled for the next group of pics...you haven't seen anything yet, ive got a couple of suprises in my bag!!

Here are some new pics, things are starting to really come together...ive got about half the stuff needing powdercoated coated, just a foot peg pic but there's a bunch more stuff not being shown....if you've got stuff you'd like coated give me a shout, i do it out my garage, and i be very reasonable on pricing!!

Pics of steering stem, handlebars, and my SIC PB handlebar clamp!!

MORE TO COME SOON FELLAS SO KEEP YOUR EYEZ OPEN FOR MORE POSTS!!

Here's a new pic of a couple of things that Ive powdercoated...ive got a whole box o' stuff but this is just a handful...

More to come...