Blastersaurous and a LOT of parts

Im in monroe right now. In the hospital, 4th floor.

Soooo your gonna look at that pm and call me when you get out? Or i should go to the hospital and wonder the 4th floor asking for the blaster guy?:p

Hope everything goes well there, like i said get ahold of me im very interested and i can stop out whenever.

Soooo your gonna look at that pm and call me when you get out? Or i should go to the hospital and wonder the 4th floor asking for the blaster guy?:p

Hope everything goes well there, like i said get ahold of me im very interested and i can stop out whenever.

You think an appointment with The Godfather is as easy as sending a PM?? Remember, vig is best served in a plain paper bag.

If you were closer i would take all that off your hands.. I have no idea what shipping would be and if you would consider shippig it all.

All of it. I'm sure I will be selling a lot of parts too. I will post them on here for one week. Then CL, then eBay.

It's about a 14 hour round trip. I'm going to get it all home and decide what I want to use. I already have a +4 240 motor. I'm sure I'll use the suspension a arms and some other stuff. Still haven't heard from him thou. Hopefully he didn't sell them yet.