am i mean brother?

Apr 21, 2008
long island, New York
well i have my share of toys, and i love that my lil sis is into them. shes 16 but always my lil sis anyway, she weighs all of nothing and currently rocks my xr80, but is wanting a quad and would prefer a blaster like her big bro. my problem is if i sell the xr80 ill have som cash. ive found some good deals on a kx125 and yz125 for myself. i'm i an ahole if i buy a 125 for myself and put her quad search on the back burner? opinons are appreciated

well looks like you will probably be sharing the 125 lol...if you sell her bike, you may never hear the end of it... Every family gathering....Jk
Its your call. I would sell her bike and get her a blaster...you both can ride together.

ya i have i always put my needs on back burner.its what family is for...as long as u have something to ride hook her up..its always funnier to ride together!

I think just the consideration is being a good bro.As long as she has something to ride I would say you are a great brother.

tell her to get a job and buy her own. haha j/k
well considering i bought my older sister a car when i was 16, my lil one desrves a big present/toy too lol. but also thinking about giving her the blaster and geting something stupid fast quad or ive been dyin for a foxbody or notch stang. but my driving record is pretty bad is thats describing it lightly so insurance is like impossible on anytype of sport car. but im not in a rush so if i find a cool car or quad that will make my decision
quick

well you could be a really good brother and by her a race ready blaster =] then get her into the racing scene! i mean cough cough i have one for sale cough cough. interested?