Adjustment/performance "musts"

TousleySales

Feb 9, 2012
..............................................................................................................................

Last edited:
I'd say welcome but I don't know if you're a person or a sales department ... "probably repost" should probably keep me from sayin this but ... If you where familiar with our forum you would know that all these things are pretty well covered in this forum. I would "kindly" like to suggest that starting with a donation might be better than starting with what looks to me like an advertisement.
BTW: I don't speak for anyone else ... just my opinion.

The purpose of this thread was to re-focus a dedicated topic to what ATV riders like and talk about what they are passionate about. I didnt want to spend the entire day traveling through all the posts and threads to start up a used up topic. If you are looking for a "donation" in order to get a good thread that is just ridiculous.

Ya, I'm a bit rediculous ... I donated cuz I like the site :)

edit: Well, shucks ... bet they put a lot of time & thought into that first post ... guess they picked up their worms & went phishin somewhere else.

Last edited: