clutch arm adjustment picture request

Jan 15, 2019
So my blaster has no clutch at all, and i think i need to adjust it. I've read the manual and understand how im adjusting it, but what im not clear on is do I rotate the torque arm counter clockwise until the arm arrow is pointing towards the marking on the case.

If anyone has a picture of how the arm is pointing when its properly adjusted it would help me out.

does the arrow point towards the left, away from the engine, or does it point towards the engine?

Was the clutch slipping or did it suddenly stop doing anything?
So today I took the clutch cover off and I could turn the locking nut on the adjuster arm by hand It wasn't even snugged up or anything of now tried pointing the clutch arm towards the mark on the engine and tightened the adjuster arm up to where it holds it in that position but I'm still having an issue with not being able to put the four wheeler in gear and roll it with the clutch pulled in I put it back together first this morning thinking that the issue would be resolved because it seems like I followed all the instructions online but I'm still having an issue any idea what I might be doing wrong?

When I squeeze the clutch in now I feel resistance like you would expect to feel looking at the pressure plate it does move out but I only see the first three metal disk that move out with the pressure plate the inside four disc stay close and I cannot spin the basket with the clutch in or out

It was all of a sudden when the clutch quit working but I'm guessing it's because the lock nut on the adjuster arm came loose

So i went ahead and disassembled the clutch. some things i noticed is that it looks like it was assembled in the wrong order. the spring was installed first. IIRC this is installed 3rd.

Also all of the friction clutch plates were stuck to the metal plates. almost like they were rusted together or seized up

Luckily both rods and the ball bearing are in good shape.

is it normal for the clutch plates to be stuck to the metal plates?