05 trx450r WORCS build

16itxer.jpg

wheels and hubs 100% done.
swinger is done to but my buddy who is a tattoo artist is begging to make his mark on this bike because he got his hands on pinstriping paint so i told him the swinger is his canvas, so tomorrow that should be complete

anyone on here who has a trx, i have a yosimura TRC full pipe with removable spark arrestor that im willing to part with, shoot me an offer, im also looking for a DASA pipe

got my ARS FX stem today and a Herman racing bar clamp.. ill take pics in a bit.. DASA exhaust should be here in the next few days too

i can't beleive i've been staying out of this thread ????, just gave it all a good look,
very nice work bro !!!!!!

thanks AWK and kgibb...
kgibb are you talking about my Yoshimura TRC? i have a possible buyer already.. i should know by tonight if he goes for it..

nou6pw.jpg

finally had a day off so i put my rear end back together, i <3 lonestar racing :)

qrx3zm.jpg

also installed my new +1 valves in my new ported head, ill make a pic of the ports tomorrow

looking good man, seems like this thing is going to be a friggin beast, who did the motor work?

kgibb-ur son really got some air on that one, he has some kahonas!!

Dirt Fiend Racing (DFR) did the machine work, they are local to me, the owner and head mechanic is the former team honda mechanic for ATVA champion keith little. they do some top quality work and team honda has them do alot of their motor work still thru them, i had them port my blasty last year, they are masters with any motor.

kgib i still have that pipe if you want it, the deal fell thru with the other buyer, ur next in line

20ru1vq.jpg

progress is ever so slow, especially when u have too many damn bikes in ur garage! waitin on the ups man right now, hope he gets here before i go to work