You may loose me.

May 12, 2010
wv
Ok guys i just went looking around at my atv shop and they have a nice crf150r expert bike. Im kind of wanting a change from 4 wheels and all my friends are riding 2 wheels. So We are getting my blaster out of the shop sometime maybe next friday. We talked to the guy at the shop and they said bring it (my blaster is in a diffrent shop than the one that the bikes at). So maybe in the next week i might take my blaster down there and see what they would give me on a trade i have to have at least $1800 on my blaster. So you guys can yell at me all you want if i get this 4 poke but just remeber my blaster will still be out there with someone else riding it I:I lol but i will still stay on blaster forum.

read your title again. it should say "lose", but i was only making a joke.

I think you'll miss having the 4 wheels. I went from a bike to a quad back to a bike and then back to a quad. Bikes are fun and all but women would rather ride on the back of a quad!

I came from 2 wheels so I understand. I don't understand the goin to a 150 poker but that's all you.
I mean if your gonna maintain a poker at least get one with some power to justify it :D

come on if ur going to 2 wheels at least stay with 2 stroke!

4 strokes dominate lower displacement bike battles. About the only thing 2 stroke bikes are still competitive in are the 250s with the 450 4 strokes.......just like quads......and even then it's just "competitive", not better.

Modern 4 strokes are the way to go in terms of performance.....whether 2 strokers like it or not.

4 strokes dominate lower displacement bike battles. About the only thing 2 stroke bikes are still competitive in are the 250s with the 450 4 strokes.......just like quads......and even then it's just "competitive", not better.

Modern 4 strokes are the way to go in terms of performance.....whether 2 strokers like it or not.

well then why do 4 strokes still get the handicap in racing let a 2 stroke with the same displacment go at it with the 4 strokes see what happens :p

well then why do 4 strokes still get the handicap in racing let a 2 stroke with the same displacment go at it with the 4 strokes see what happens :p

That's the point.......they aren't the same displacement and it's not 1970 anymore. 4 strokes are more efficient at low end power delivery and have made great strides in mid-top end delivery despite being limited to 1 power stroke per ever 4 strokes and low-mid delivery is everything when it comes to any racing involving turns. I didn't want to say it but 450 dirtbikes and quads are superior to their 250 2 stroke counterparts. The only reason 250 2 strokes "hang" with their 450 counterparts is because the bike weighs less, therefore there is less torque needed than in a heavier quad. The powerband typically is broader, enables more traction, and more tractable.

okay the thing is a 125 is way to tall for me, and i will have this bike for a little while then maybe next year if i am tall enough i will try to get a 125 or 250 2 stroke !!!

I highly, highly doubt you will get that much for your blaster. What you ride should be up to you, don't worry about everyone saying don't do it on here. I wouldn't, but it should be YOUR choice. You are going to be the one riding it.

at the very least get a crf230 or better yet 125 :D

also crf230's are slow my cusine has one i rode it and its pretty fast for a trail bike but i think a 150r could beat it and also my cusine doesnt have 230 anymore he just got a ktm 250sx 2 stroke last week I:I I:I Its a beast!!!

also crf230's are slow my cusine has one i rode it and its pretty fast for a trail bike but i think a 150r could beat it and also my cusine doesnt have 230 anymore he just got a ktm 250sx 2 stroke last week I:I I:I Its a beast!!!

cousin

I don't know much about the speed of some of those bikes as they have different setups for beginner to intermediate setups. At any rate, having your feet on the ground provides a great deal of security so if you like it, go with it.