XFR pro peg nerfs

I have been thinking about them for a while. I hate my dg's with the raptor heel guards because they dont fit well with my double wide pegs. So this way i get my heel guards, wide pegs and nerfs all in one complete package that fits together well. Plus now i will have nothing under my skid plate with the front mount being mounted to the front motor mount.

I must foreworn that that there really sharp that's nice an keeps ur feet from sliding but if u slip an hit ur knee its going to hurt...

Ok ladys, I got my nerfs today. When I first took them out of the box the first thing I noticed was how damn sharp the foot pegs are(because of how I grabbed them). Second was the quality. The ones for the blaster do not come with the front engine mounting as I had hoped. The peg mounts are a nice thick steel plate. The brake side was perfect for my hydro's with my blasty being an 03. Got the peg mounts on first, fit like they are oem. Got everything lined up for the pegs and this is where I started to have problems. First problem I had was my power pros pipe hit the front bar. So off came the pipe. I got that all bolted up with the supplied metric U bolts and went to start on the heel guard mounts. problem #2, neither of the mounts lined up, so some small bending and twisting got them lined right up. Time to drill the hole for the through bolt to the foot peg mount, easy enough no problems. Now came the pipe, I had to slightley bend the front bar to accept my power pros pipe, if I had a lefty it would had been no problem. All and all they are great. The nice 2in wide peg is an nice big platform and its nice and wide. There sold with 6 mounting locations to the frame. They did require some work but I was ok with it. I think they are definitally worth the money. Pics gonna be up soon.

Mine came with the front motor mount not u-bolts. Maybe they changed them since I purchased mine in '06 or '07?

those nerfs are the shiznit, i have the same nerfs but mine are called racesin, exact same nerf but a different name engraved. i ended up cutting the front mount off mine basically because it wouldnt fit with my motor but even if i did have a blaster motor i would still cut the front mount off and weld a tube on the frame for the nerf to slide on just like the peg, feels like a more solid mount to me that way. the wide pegs are pretty sweet!!

Thanks for the excellent review! I:I I had these bars in my watch list for months, I've been waiting for a good review to pull the trigger on them. Don't forget to post some pics. Thanks