Alright this is what in going with !

$289 for just tires makes the $399 for wheels and tires looks that much better, IMO but I don't remember what tires they were. Do you have silver plastic or is it painted?

Tires are just too expensive! No reason it should cost 50-100 a tire for a 9 or 10" tire! WTF!

most mx only quads run 19" or 20" front tires
if you're only pipe dreaming about mx racing, then 21's or 22's are the better choice for the trails
i luv my 22's up front

Don't get a 20-11-9 they will looks goofy

?????
90% of the people on here are running 20x11-9 rears, i run them on my black bike, you can only see and think they look goofy if you can keep up, LOL

what you see below is a 20x11-10 \/

I think they look good! Awk, what do you want for christmas? I need to get you something for being such a pain around here,

Mine look goofy. Lol look now if they were a little less wide I know there was ALOT of air when I took this pic but even with low pressure there the same size
46448491.jpg

I would sacrifice a little on the MX track and go with the 22's and 20's. it'll help you out a lot in the trails, my 18s and 20's are a little low for some places, you have to really watch your lines and where you go

Yeah I like to go to haspin, if you know what that it? Its just like a huge peice of land that people make trails in, Some spots only cars can go on, like devils backbone, its crazy. You rarely see people in the woods its so big