wtf is wrong?

I2fast4u

Feb 22, 2008
wilkes, NC
ok today i completely tore my carb apart n tha slide was stuck in tha carb finally got it out from all tha grim n dirt clean tha carb completely n slide n everything but still when u barely touch tha gas its wide tha f*ck open could this be the tors or could it possibly be my rings r bad or something i have no clue n its starting to piss me off!!!!!!X(

well it maybe the pin that keeps the sleeve in line,i had a pin go bad on a dual carb snowmobile ,go bad an one would stay open an just hold on,anyway when you put the carb back together check to see if you can turn the sleeve when it is almost all the way in.

check the pin, otherwise check the other cable thats in the tors system, could be getting cought up.

check to see that you dont have an air leak....does the bike idle irregularly?
You can check for airleaks with wd40, check around the head gasket, base gasket, intake boot around the carb......if the rpms change will spraying...you have an airleak

Also, does your bike smoke heavily? If it smokes alot, check your clutch side crank seal...If it goes bad, you will pull tranny oil into the cylinder and burn it...