Worst day of my life!

the worst thing i have ever been around is my buddy got stuck out in the wildlife preserve, like up to the doors...we were all drunk...and it was his brothers truck that he bought 2 weeks before, well we got a hold of his dad who had a excavator, well it got stuck trying to pull us out, then the rig he brought the excavator on got stuck, so we called the town and they got a skid steer out there and finally got us all out, he got 1k dolalr fine for disturbing the natural habitat....his brother was not happy and had his girlfriend drive him out there and had a gun with him and made his brother was his truck to his liking....good times

haha yea biggest fine you can get here is 500 and iv never heard of anyone gettin one expecially in winter.
GOT the truck out though. The snowblower did sh*t all lol and the titan got stuck trying to get to it.
So i walked over to this farmers yard and asked him if he could dig us out. sure enough he got us out. carved a nice path to my truck and pulled me out.
IMG_0066.jpg

here is the convoy haha
IMG_0068.jpg

been there done that!!!!

buried my dad's 97 chevy z71 up to the mirrors in a snow drift one time.....that was real fun lol

Well glad you got it out lol but being a jeeper here just gotta say this for the fun of it, a jeep would have made it hahah :)

looks like you need to get rid of that ford and get something real. like a jeep. if you get stuck in a jeep, you need a different driver

My dad just bought a Jeep last week and so far we have added:
33" Super Swappers
BodyArmor Front Bumper
Warn "PowerHouse" winch
17" Beadlock Rims
BodyArmor Skid plate
And we still take regular visits to the parts stores for more. lol

jeeps aint no joke. i had a 85 cj7, 3 inch lift, 31s, big ass air tank front bumper, on board air, inline 6, and hi lift jack. i couldnt afford a winch so i never got one. that thing would climb and climb. never got stuck in it. there were a few times i was sceptical, i always managed to get out with no help

bahaha i guess if your proud of barbie drivng go for it. i like the old jeeps but the newer dcherokees are unibodys and the yjs are leafsprung.
if i were to get on itd be a newer tj but even then there horrible on gas.
The 4cyl motor barely turns a set of 33's on the highway, and if you regear it its gettin the same mileage as the inline 6.

Well I love my grand cherokee in the winter shes nice and warm haha, fuel isn't really too bad if you don't floor it. I can keep her around 15-16mpg if I wanted. I just love messing with ford drivers lol.