The "Snow Shee"

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
i got my sand tires and skis put on today. went out for a ride and its much better then dirt tires. not even close to as good as a sled, but its decent. just gotta stay outta the deep stuff and powder.

well anyway i went out for a ride today and i didnt know but there was a 2ft deep drift at the shoreline of the lake. i went to get onto shore and got stuck. and my bros phazer couldnt pull cuz it has no studs. so we tried a few different things and after about 45 minutes we just decided to lift it and carry it outta the deep stuff. then he gave me a little push once we got into about 6" of snow cuz i couldnt get goin cuz i would just spin on the ice. then i rode home.

im not happy with my design of the skis because i left the leaf springs on and it makes the ski tip and wiggle and sh*t like that. so im gonna redesign them, i already know how im gonna do it but ill get pics of it anyway tomorrow or tonight.

f*ck. never mind, no pics. my computer is f*ckied and wont let me open the camera file when i plug it in. i also dont have a bottom bar with the start thing. i probly got some crazy virus. ill restart my computer and see if i can, but not promising anything.

i got my sand tires and skis put on today. went out for a ride and its much better then dirt tires. not even close to as good as a sled, but its decent. just gotta stay outta the deep stuff and powder.

well anyway i went out for a ride today and i didnt know but there was a 2ft deep drift at the shoreline of the lake. i went to get onto shore and got stuck. and my bros phazer couldnt pull cuz it has no studs. so we tried a few different things and after about 45 minutes we just decided to lift it and carry it outta the deep stuff. then he gave me a little push once we got into about 6" of snow cuz i couldnt get goin cuz i would just spin on the ice. then i rode home.

im not happy with my design of the skis because i left the leaf springs on and it makes the ski tip and wiggle and sh*t like that. so im gonna redesign them, i already know how im gonna do it but ill get pics of it anyway tomorrow or tonight.

sounds freaking sweet dude! yeah definitely need some pics, even though i'm sure you're not lying. good job on designing your own skis though!I:I

send me a new phone or new computer for xmas and ill get some pics lol.

dude if your bottom bar with the start button is gone, try putting your mouse down there, clicking on it and holding down your left click button on your mouse, and pulling it up. if that don't work try putting your mouse down there, right clicking and seeing if your bar is locked or unlocked, if locked then unlock it, and try the first thing i told you again. hope this helps!

dude if your bottom bar with the start button is gone, try putting your mouse down there, clicking on it and holding down your left click button on your mouse, and pulling it up. if that don't work try putting your mouse down there, right clicking and seeing if your bar is locked or unlocked, if locked then unlock it, and try the first thing i told you again. hope this helps!

no its not that. my whole system is f*cked over. errors and warning keep poppin up everywhere.

no its not that. my whole system is f**cked over. errors and warning keep poppin up everywhere.

if that's the case then DO NOT turn off your computer or restart it, it has a trojan by the sounds of it maybe a new virus or something. open up your antivirus and scan the system and try to remove anything that it picks up. hope you get it fixed soon bro.

and it might not let you run that so if you can get it installed when ur starting up press f8 and choose startup in safemode and then scan it. get malwarebytes antimalware too. avg wont get it all