today fkn sucked!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
was looking forword to wheeling all week for today!! well... buddy borrowe d araptor 660r.. i rode it lastnight.. loved it!! anyway.. we get out to the lake today around noon.. and it was 50 damn degrees out... took the creek across the road from the lake to the gas station to put gas in the raptor.. i spin out hydro planing on the water on top of the ice and get completly soaked ( spun around twin and keep it on all 4 wheels!!)

by the time we make it the 5 min ride from the gas station by the lake to the mouth of the river we were completly soaked!! so we said fk it and road the river... needless to say we made it half way threw town and turned around due to water over our foot pegs.. had to stop every 10 min and wring the water out of our gloves and pour the water out of our boots!!

on the lake on the way back to the trucks i said fk it and put both legs up on the seat with my feet hanging off the back and fly in 4th gear... hydroplaning most of the way back to the truck... we get back to the trucks and the snow i was parked in on the lake way now 6 inches of water!!!

truly the most sh*tty time riding i have ever had!!! im almost temped to tame my studs out and start doing laps up and down the street!!!

i have afeeling ice riding is done for the year here already.. upper 30s and 40s all week tell thursday than lower 30s... hopefully it gets cold enough to freeze all the standing water so i can get more riding in yet:(

Thast what it was like in New York here today as well, was damn near 55... Was rediclous.

Atleast you had a safe ride. ;) Short ride at that, but still good.

i know how you feel man i went riding today too an i think i have a motor problem now not sure i still have to check it out it got up to 70 here so i just rode it waiting for it to blow

lol well on the goodside i had a brilliant day
went trailriding for miles up the backroads then hit the track and done my first jump:-D

i had a sh*tty day, crashed the blaster, hurt my shoulder went to the doctor said it might be rotator cuff.
on the good side my moose handlebars didnt even get bent!! but i do need a new grab bar

yea right now i bet you wish you went to vegas! LOL

no cuz it was rainingthere yesterday!!

yeah it was asafe but short and wet ride... might as well have dived off my blaster into the puddles and swim!!.. might be possible to do some not so wet riding next weekend.. looks like its gonna get into the low 30s most of the week and into the teens at night

Ya I know I feel your pain all are snow melted it was about 50 today oh well washed all the vehicels and a bunch of other crap. I am so made cause I was supposed to go riding in a couple weeks down at a river bottom and it will be flooded for ever.

my day sucked today ass well theres a hill near my house and well the only way i could get to my track in the back is down the hill because well i thought i had less snow. so take off going down the hill going 2nd gear and as soon as i hit the snow i went over the bars and onto the front bumper and my 4 wheeler was starting to flip over on to me and well the bumper was putting the weight of the 4 wheeler ontop of me until i pushed my blaster off.

lesson learned hauling ass + packed snow= one hell of a flight

my day sucked today ass well theres a hill near my house and well the only way i could get to my track in the back is down the hill because well i thought i had less snow. so take off going down the hill going 2nd gear and as soon as i hit the snow i went over the bars and onto the front bumper and my 4 wheeler was starting to flip over on to me and well the bumper was putting the weight of the 4 wheeler ontop of me until i pushed my blaster off.

lesson learned hauling ass + packed snow= one hell of a flight

atlest your ok!!!!!.... the snow melting is fine with me... as long as there is ice ( safe ice) to ride on im happy