Good day and bad day for my blaster build/life

Roostinshee

Dec 16, 2008
Gotta let off some steam I guess, even though I feel very blessed. I am a student at GT, and am home for the summer. Well my dad decided to start renovating the garage in the midst of my blaster build. So I move all of the parts in 8 boxes to a friends house who has no enclosed garage. I get my elkas, new computer which I ordered, and bushings, but I paid extra to get some tools from motorcycle toolchest dot com, overnight, well this was 2 days ago, they still haven't arived.....

Anyways to the point, after COUNTLESS hours of cleaning, prepping, replacing worn parts/bearings it f*cking starts raining....... I have no where to put this stuff, lots of it is new.....

So for the past 3 hrs I've been covering up all my parts and putting them in the utility room, and trying to move them back into my room(well it's dry atleast)....

The good, elkas, lots of fab done, bushings, bearing replaced, some paint done before the GA humidity and rainstorm hit....

The bad, many of my parts got soaking wet and now I'll have to go over and check everything again....

Share your good/bad day stories....
Not havin a enclosed garage sucks!!!!!!X(

yea it does suck not having a garage, i don't have one either, i keep my quads in storage and i just work on them there..