winter riding???????

Definitely get your jetting right before going out in the snow!!

Good pair of goggles won't fog up unless you pull them off, have them around your neck and breath down on them. I never have a problem but sometimes I just use the snowmobile helmet instead - solves the problem.

Don't forget a gator for your neck!!

I highly recommend the plastic hand guards to keep the wind off your hands....that's 3/4 of the battle right there.

Then stud up them tires with some good ice studs and you'll be ready to tear. The best thing about winter riding is you just clean the filter once at the beginning of the season and it doesn't get dirty!!

Oh, and if you're goign to be breaking through ice/puddles when it's well below freezing, watch for stuff freezing up. spray spam on the wheels, and if you do lube your throttle/clutch cables now would be a good time to re-lube. No good when water gets in there and freezes on contact with the metal!! Also if you get too much snow caked up in the wheels and brakes that makes things tough, but spam cooking spray helps prevent that. If it does get frozen up just sit it next to a portable heater.