Winter budget build

it's gonna look good...

you should paint the plastic oil pump cover the same orange like I did...

100_1315.jpg

i am thinking about puting some of the orange somewhere's on the engine, either oil pump cover or i was thinking the lips of fins on engine. not sure how that will look though. we will see.

nice bro haha i painted mine candie orange about q week ago....going with black pastics, havent figured what color im doing the a arms.... need to make up my mind, havent been on in a while, working my life away but ill have the pic up on my thread this week. the plastics are already glossy black just need to do arms, rims, and axle to get the frame rolling

nice bro haha i painted mine candie orange about q week ago....going with black pastics, havent figured what color im doing the a arms.... need to make up my mind, havent been on in a while, working my life away but ill have the pic up on my thread this week. the plastics are already glossy black just need to do arms, rims, and axle to get the frame rolling

yes i am doing black plastics aswellm black swinger, black a-arms, orange hunbs, black carrier

thanks!! worst part is now that i got the 240 engine i dont think ima keep this pipe or the other engine that i already have half polished lol sucks but o'well

good practice man! now you will be that much better at pollishing for the 240. I could pollish one up and paint the yamaha and oilcover orange to match ur hubs if you know the color. I would do 70 shipped to canada with the paint work

yea that is true!! i will keep that in mind once i get back to this project, working on the 2004 first then back to mine. thank you for the offer!!

well another piece of the puzzle showed up today.. my gsxr rear brake setup, thanks to awk!! thranks brother for the great deal and super fast shipping!!

I couldn't get all the pics to work for some reason, I also got a dg front bumper, maier race hood, extended swinger and some vf2's. Still waiting on carb in the mail and still looking for a set of front shocks, then im done for this winter