Winter budget build

i used to polish my rims and clutch cover until i relaized 15 mins of riding after the polsihing and its dirty already haha
Looks great though man what kinda oil ya run in the tranny?

yea i am thinking maybe paint the little cover orange but not sure yet hot it'll look. she said i should get a chrome or polished filer cap just to add a little more to it. i like it for sure

the polished cover looks great man.good job. i think im going to polish mine but maybe paint the yamaha part green. havent decided yet

Just a little update for people who dont want to go and read the whole thread, this is whats going on with my build:

Still need to PAINT: frame (orange), a-arms(black), swing arm(black), rims(black)

READY TO PUT ON: +3 swing arm, ltz400 rear shock(need to polish), banshee axle, holeshot rear tires,new 14t/40t sprockets, new white brothers air filter, thumb throttle with new grips and new chain to fit swinger, pro curcuit exhaust, dg grab bar, all black plastics and a carb with the tors unit removed.

WISH LIST: yfz450 heel guards, front bumer, air scoops, new front shocks(works etc), vf3 reeds, shock covers, hand gaurds

also want to get oil injection block off kit. very excitted to get this finished! any and all advice will be welcomed and appreciated!!

thanks, it is coming slowly but coming at least. i am really looking for a dg bumper i have i in the wanted section. im not sure what it is about that bumper i just like it alot lol thank you though

not even started putting back together yet. got frame all sanded down and everything but trying to find a place to paint everything and then i will be able to start putting it back together and will get lots of pics for you guys.

quick pic of the frame. let me know what you think.

nxj48z.jpg

hope it was krylon, it seems to be the best stuff to use, so far in my ventures it has been, price wise and durability, or u can go with the more expensive dupont sh*t

Frame looks good. Im liking that orange. how much time did u have in all the prep work and paint