Winter budget build

lol to be honest they are just sitting in place right now. haven't worked on the upper mounts yet. was trying to just keep moving forward without getting discouraged lol once i get the other front tire on i will start working on my plastics and after that is when i want to start with the little detail things like the upper mounts, polish front brake calipers, polish engine cases just quick little things like that lol

not a whole lot will prolly get done for about the next week as i am bottleing a new wine today so i might be busy tasting that out lol

Cool. Well when you get to that point. The right one just needs a little bend backwards and a slight twist and lines right up. When you are ready PM me and I'll send you some pics.

Cool. Well when you get to that point. The right one just needs a little bend backwards and a slight twist and lines right up. When you are ready PM me and I'll send you some pics.

sweet thanks alot!! will do

lol. Gonna have to see what legalities are involed in shipping one of those bottles my way. :D j/k

lol the price of shipping i better send you at least a dozen to make it worth your wild.